Speciality & Gift Shops • Visitor Centres
What travellers are saying
- We went to the visitor center for some tips for the area and ended up visitig wineries and did a steam train ride in Summerland. Very friendlyWritten September 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Undisturbed viewing of beautiful art. Staff acknowledged presence but let you walk around with out interruptions. Social distancing practiced.Written August 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Whenever we are in town we stop by the wine shop. They have a huge selection of BC wines as well as gift items and even a large fridge if you want to purchase a chilled bottle. The staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and nice to talk to. This place is wonderful and a great place to pick up some wine without having to visit all the wineries in the area.Written May 31, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recently visited the Penticton area again.......very impressed with the setup, selection and service at Okanagan Essentials Boutique on Front Street. Really liked their travel necessities as well as men's and women's clothing gift selections. Christmas shopping now done !!! Very helpful and customer-focussed service.Written November 25, 2015
- We went for a gift for a friend and found other great gifts for others. The whole shop is full of lovely things. There is a great selection and the gifts we bought were made in Canada! We’ll be back for sure. Thank you Terwilligers.Written February 23, 2018
- the owner is very friendly and has a nice assortment of hats to chose from.
the owner will assist and help you find a hat that is to your liking.
bought myself a sailing summer hat here, still loving the quality and is very comfortable.Written September 29, 2018
- I sadly did not know about this store until my last day in town. It is a curated delight. The staff are friendly and the selection of clothes and accessories is amazing. This little shop carries almost 100% female designers and I happened to go in on International Women's Day. It was perfect. Beautiful finds all around.Written March 18, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Penticton