Wineries & Vineyards
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
33 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- We had a really good time here. Our tour guide was Bill and he did an amazing job explaining the wines, so good in fact that we bought a case of wine. Great wine, friendly knowledgeable staff. Will definitely go backWritten September 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been a club member for more than a year and had the chance to taste some of the wines prior to visiting. I was looking forward to this tasting.
We tasted all of their wines and it is on the top of the list of the wines we had in the valley. The reds are soooo good and will get better if aged.
We had the chance to talk with the owner, John, for a good 10 minutes. We really appreciated this. Thanks for the chat, John.
I will definitely come back to this winery when I'm back in this region.Written August 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We both agreed it was the best burger we ever had! A bit pricey but delicious! We got the fries and the side salad and both were also great.Written August 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The view from their patio is lovely. We came here for a tasting and charcuterie combo. With covid-19 our food item was served in disposable containers which brought down the experience a notch but happily enjoyed.Written October 18, 2021
- They were sold out of most of their usual wines as it is so late in the year. We tried the 3 fortified wines and really liked them all. Our host was super friendly and knowledgeable. Our favorites of the 3 fortified wines we tried were the N V Liqueur Muscat and the Vintage Port. We will keep ordering both and will have it on our must stop each time we visit the area.Written October 17, 2020
- My husband and I had a wonderful experience at this Winery. The food was outstanding. 5*food, 5*service, 5*view. Highly recommendWritten August 26, 2022
- Nice little winery with a beautiful patio. Unfortunately the weather was not fantastic and we didn't get a chance to enjoy the patio. Wines were good, but a little pricier than some other places. The staff was very friendly, but our host was not knowledgeable about wine. There was a beautiful singer while we were tasting, but it was too loud and a little distracting.Written May 28, 2022
- Best Boutique fine wine in the Okanagan. The Chardonnay and Pinot Noirs are some of the best you will ever taste. The fortified is an amazing treat as well!!Written August 9, 2022
- Went wine tasting here, the views were immaculate, wine was delicious and the restaurant had a very tasty and wonderful menu.
Hostess had a hard time looking up to acknowledge us for check us in and the lady doing the wine tasting, although engaging, couldn’t really tell us more about the wines outside of what was listed. Pretty quick tasting.Written August 2, 2022
- We always stop at upper bench winery when in the area . For the wine , the fabulous cheese and the pizza . The beginning of the trip was a couples lunch date but Todays visit was with a business friend who has never been before because I wanted to introduce her to the wine and cheese. 2 of us are in the wine Industry and had a lot to discuss. Our server Landon was knowledgeable and so kind. He knows his cheese and wine. Highly Recommend this place .Written September 11, 2022
- This was the first of 12 wineries I visited while in British Columbia. It was a great start. Lovely wines. The server was friendly. I was not disappointed.Written September 27, 2022
- This winery is so worth seeing! It has amazing views! And most importantly so many great tasting wines! They have so many reds that taste awesome! Their whites and rose taste wonderful too! The host was friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable.
I love their wine so much, I have a wine club membership and order online and get it shipped to Manitoba.Written October 14, 2021
- We met the son of the vintner who did not charge us for a tasting. Even if he did, as is the norm these days, it would have be waived as we fully intended to buy their fabulous wines. My wife had been here a couple years back when their tasting room was newly established and she noted how much of an upgrade they had done. All of my wine production curiosity questions were answered in detail as the sips were being poured. We sampled and then bought bottles of Second Wind 2020 Pinot Gris, Howling Bluff 2020 Sauvignon-Semillon, and Howling Bluff Century Block 2019 Pinot Noir. Cheers!Written April 20, 2022
- We LOVED our experience at Laughing Stock. Vera was amazing, she did a great presentation, and she was extremely entertaining. And the wine was some of my favorites I have ever tried. We would 100% recommend this winery.Written July 14, 2021
- I love this place. We walked in and were immediately greeted and welcomed. The vibe was casual, comfortable, and classy, but the best part was the wine and the service! We joined and can't wait to returnWritten August 3, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Penticton
- These experiences are best for wineries & vineyards in Penticton:
- Okanagan Wine Country - Velo Vino Cycle Wine & Bike Tour
- Naramata Wine Tour Full Day
- Naramata Bench 5 Winery Tour
- Naramta Wine Trail Sip Disturber Half Day Wine Tour Shared Tour
- Okanagan Falls Wine Experience from Vernon - 4 Wineries
- These are the best places for budget-friendly wineries & vineyards in Penticton:See more budget-friendly wineries & vineyards in Penticton on Tripadvisor