What travellers are saying
- I’ve been going to Melt regularly for pedicures for a long time and I love them. Bethany is my go to girl and she is unfailingly sweet and makes me feel pampered. Today, while I was enjoying my pedi the power went out. She soldiered on but we didn’t think she’d be able to paint my nails today. It was just too dark. Then Nadine showed up with not one but two cell phones and stood and held them with their flashlights on while Bethany painted my nails. Perfectly - as always.
Thank you girls for service above and beyond! Always a pleasure to spend time at Melt.Written December 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was my first visit but it won’t be my last! I thoroughly enjoyed my Fire and Ice Facial from Marilyn and left feeling great. I will recommend Without A Doubt Day Spa to all my friends and family!Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I decided to try Morgan's Spa after having a less than enjoyable experience at another location in Penticton. I knew after my first 10 minutes speaking to Morgan that it was definitely not going to be anything like my other facial. Morgan truly has experience in this field and is able and willing to answer any questions you have about her products and the techniques that she's using. She continually asked if anything was bothering me or hurting in any way and explained the purpose of each product before its application. I left knowing that I would book more appointments based on her truly exceptional service.Written September 28, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love this place. The best Pilates classes we work but have fun and laugh. Silvia gives an awesome massage also. Come see for yourself I did over a year ago and am still going twice a week. Thanks SilviaWritten March 14, 2017
- I think this is one of the best hot rock treatments I have ever had. Michele the owner and practitioner is professional and her expertise is exceptional. I would highly recommend her spa to anyone with chronic pain or for a weekly massage to reduce stress and fatigue. Truly fabulousWritten March 2, 2017
- First off I travel from Vancouver to have Heather do my hair! She has been my stylist for close to 20 years. I follow her anywhere. This salon is very upbeat and friendly and while I've never had any bad hair issues the one time I had an issue with a couple of the other employees who were messing around because the boss was off I wrote to the manager who apologized and I later found out the employees were disciplined. Going again in a week. Yes driving four hours for my haircut and color! Heather is the best!!!!Written May 19, 2017
- Ryan is an excellent massage therapist, very welcoming and makes you feel totall comfortable in his at home office!
He fit me in for a massage last minute and fixed me up leaving me feeling relaxed and restored!
He did excellent work on my neck, shoulders and back.
I would recommend visiting Ryan any time!Written December 20, 2017
- Imagine entering a pod of water that has 900kg of salt dissolved in it. The water seems almost viscous and yet, you enter effortlessly. Set at body temperature, you feel neither hot nor cold but simply comfortable and free. There are no pressure points on your body. A small foam circle helps keep your head up a bit without any strain whatsoever. It is an amazing experience, floating for an hour, with only the sound of meditative music for company. Very relaxing and pleasant.Written October 16, 2018
- I've decided to seek out yoga classes as I travel. Purple Lotus came up in a google search and I gave them a try, The actual studio is a nice bright space with clean, comfortable, tiled floors and big windows that let in lots of natural light but maintain privacy. The studio is stocked with blankets, blocks, bolsters, straps & anything you may need to support you during your practice.
What makes this place awesome however, is the teachers!! I had the great fortune to attend classes with four of the teachers and they are each experienced, highly trained, gentle, compassionate souls.
Whether you're experienced or brand new, whether you live in the area or are just passing through like me. . . this studio is worth a visit!Written July 31, 2014