Game & Entertainment Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- turned out great both grandkids loved it and i had a great time also, there was an upset in reservation but was handled with ease as the employee off duty let us in and he stayed on in his own time. not many people would do that.!!!!!
JimWritten January 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Friendly staff, amazing play space, and bonus amazing coffee too;) The lunch and snack items offered healthy choices and were well priced. This was a first visit but wont be our last! And time does fly here.Written January 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My sister and I wanted to get some exercise but what does one do when it is minus 12 degrees Celsius? You chose an indoor activity and we elected to go to the Penticton Community Centre to enjoy the swimming pool. As it was early in the day, there was plenty of parking. After checking in, we selected our lockers and prepared for the pool. We took the obligatory shower and entered the warm pool. After several laps, we opted for the sauna. The dry heat was very relaxing. When finished with this activity, we walked the lazy river feature, against the current. From there, we enjoyed the hot tub. There is a water slide but it was closed. Several life guards are on duty during the hours of operation. Aquatic classes were beginning so we decided to call it day and returned to the locker room. There are private change room available. These areas are equipped with a bench as well as several hooks to hang your dry clothes as you dry off. For families, there are larger rooms to accommodate yourself and your youngsters. We found the staff to be courteous and helpful.Written February 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- went their for wing special on thurs (amazing value) and also the Groupon deal on Saturday. the wings are always excellent on wings day. munchie basket on Saturday was just avg but for the money really good value.Written September 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Penticton
- These places are best for game & entertainment centres in Penticton:See more game & entertainment centres in Penticton on Tripadvisor