Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travellers are saying
- Decided to visit on a rainy day. Great place with lots to see and very clean. Watch the seal feeding and training as well as viewing a lot of the species that live around Canada and further afield. A great education day as well as a fun dayWritten February 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a great outdoor pool! The water was heated and it was a decent size. There were lanes sectioned off for swimming and a divider used to separate the shallow/more kid friendly depth from the deeper section of the pool.
Entry to the pool is very reasonably priced for the city. There are lockers available but no changing area.Written June 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is Vancouver's largest and newest recreation facility so it's really surprising the change rooms are so bad - the women's anyway. The push-button showers only last nine seconds and they go from barely warm to scalding hot, which is a definite hazard to young children. There is no way to control the temperature. The floors in the change room are always covered in hairs and there is nowhere to apply make-up or do your hair in the event you need to go straight back to work or to an appointment. Everything else at Hillcrest is great, including the staff. Why they cheaped out on the showers and change rooms is beyond me. The showers in particular need to be improved, for safety if nothing else.Written March 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this gym is a fun resource to host a party for young people over 6 yrs old. the instructors are good with everyone and ensure each climber can demonstrate the rules of safety and climbing. a board room is available for group up to 12 children to sit and enjoy snacks or quick meal,Written June 16, 2017
- Impressive facility available to the public. My kids had trained at the Vancouver Aquatic Centre the day before but this pool was far superior. It was hard to get them to leave...Written October 3, 2019
- Went here to watch a concert but dang! I don't know whose on fault about the late entry to the stadium! The show started late and the staff outside called the fans dogs!
The good thing about the place the size, it was small so I was able to see the artist even from afar. ;)Written February 15, 2016
- Second visit to this location. Years go came for a Celebration of Life held up stairs in the trophy rooms. The most recent visit was to curl in the annual Bonspiel. Ice was quite good, rocks a little inconsistent...one would curl the second not so much! Between games spent time upstairs in the bar area...a few screens to watch the hockey and football...as well as enjoy a beer or two. Treated to an excellent steak dinner on Saturday. A good weekend; staff is friendly and worked very hard to make for an enjoyable experience.Written December 2, 2013
- We walked through here on our way from Mount Pleasant to Queen Elizabeth Park. It's a nice grassy area with lots of room to play sports. It was a little bit boggy when we were there due to the rain.Written December 27, 2019