- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
Escape Games • Game & Entertainment Centres
What travellers are saying
- I do lots and lots of escape rooms personally, but did the Majestic Theatre room with a large group from work with mixed escape room experience. Everyone had a lot of fun - there wasn't a single combo lock in sight! My only critique is that it was kind of hard to find the place, even knowing it was on the second floor of the mall.Written October 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great activity for all ages. Everyone has an equal shot at successfully finishing the game. I expected that my life experience and knowledge would he me excel but alas, the junior members of our team were way better at this game. So much fun! Brought to our attention how important it is to communicate too.Written June 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great for beginners and several advanced rooms, too. And our host was a sheer delight. We have come here three times now.
There are some old school classics and really modern themes, so something for everyone! We cannot wait to come back again.Written April 12, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are interesting. My daughter wanted to do all four rooms for her Birthday, and it was a great and interesting day for the whole family :).
Thank you so much!Written August 30, 2022
- I was skeptical the first time I went I’m from the times of arcades for $.25. The staff helped alleviate my wariness. I/we had a blast! Jump 3 years forward, took a friend visiting from Calgary to Evolve. I was only planning to go once with him. We went back as often as we could before he left town. He loved the car racing simulator. Thank goodness there’s a comfortable lobby area for folks to relax and wait for their friends to finish their virtual experiences. I commend the cleanness of the entire establishment. I go whenever I can. Beat Saber all day any day. Drummers dig that. Helps with the chops and physical fitness. Check them out.Written August 27, 2022
- Located in the heart of Gastown, easy when you're a tourist staying downtown. Staff was friendly and enthusiastic (and young, or else I'm old, LOL). We did the "Sweeney Todd" themed room, sufficiently gory and dark (you do need to do some crawling, though, so not for obese or seniors). It was challenging and we kept needing hints, and were only about 75% through when our time ran out. Only knocking it down one review dot because we're not fond of live-person hints (we prefer the TV screen typed hints, or the intercom hints, because having people come into the room takes time and also breaks the theme). Would use them again.Written September 25, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Vancouver
- These places are best for room escape games in Vancouver:
- Apocalypse Made Easy!
- FOXTRAIL | The Ultimate Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt | FINALLY in CANADA
- Find and Seek
- i-Exit Downtown Vancouver
- Locked Canada
- These are the best places for groups seeking room escape games in Vancouver:See more room escape games for groups in Vancouver on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous room escape games in Vancouver:See more adventurous room escape games in Vancouver on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for room escape games in Vancouver:See more room escape games for adrenaline seekers in Vancouver on Tripadvisor