Showing results 1-30 of 120
What travellers are saying
- Paid $19.00 for a day pass and it was more than worth the price, started off heading to Granville Island, spent a few hours looking around caught the Aquabus to all of the other stops got off and looked around at each stop, got on again and moved to the next one. Longest wait for a ride was less than 5 minutes. Staff was very friendly, ride was smooth. Great way to get around False Creek for some sightseeing.
Highly recommended.Written October 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took the Skytrain from the Cruise Port Terminal to Airport. The train station is only 5 minute walk from the terminal, very convenience.Written November 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This may have been the best way out of the airport to downtown Vancouver. Thanks to Rob! I was worried about pulling luggage on a public rail system. But I found many people were doing it so it was normal. The train was almost relaxing. The hardest part may have been getting your ticket at a Kiosk. Everyone seemed to have a problem with it. And act quick when you get on with your luggage as it can get in the way. Luckily we were in the front of the driverless train and had a good view and lots of seating in our space. We got off downtown, not sure if we could have transferred to another system to get to the Hyatt on Burrard so we decided to walk from there. A bit gruelling up hill so look carefully on where you should get aff for your downtown hotel. Some may need an uber?Written September 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an excellent experience with Skylynx bus shuttle! Michael, our driver on Tuesday (21/11) from YVR to Whistler at 12:15, was friendly and made the journey enjoyable. On Thursday (23/11), our driver Harry at 13:30 was not only as handsome as Michael but also drove so smoothly that I was asleep the entire trip back to Vancouver. Both drivers provided top-notch service & deserve golf holiday trips. Kudos to Michael and Harry for making our travel comfortable and enjoyable. Highly recommend Skylynx for a smooth ride and great drivers! Five stars! 🌟Written November 24, 2023
- Our company chartered buses with Perimeter for two days of corporate functions in & around Vancouver. All services were operated without problems, even during heavy traffic in Vancouver. Perimeter reservations made sure that enough time was allocated for the back-to-back shuttle services between the hotel on Georgia Street and Granville Island. Competitive pricing, good communication and clean, and modern buses ensured our company a flawless experience. We will be using Perimeter for all Vancouver area transportation needs.Written November 22, 2023
- No comparison to Uber or Lyft
Full sized SUV, immaculate with a professional Driver.
We have used Excel Limosine for years and every experience was 100% excellent. On time and safe. Howie and the Drivers at Excel always can be depended on and are a great example of.....you get what you pay for.
See you guys next trip to Vancouver!Written November 16, 2023
- If you have not got your own car this is the best way to get to and from the Island. Convenient pickup for us directly outside our two hotels, Fairmont Waterfront and Empress, which was bang on the stated time.
The coach is first on and first off the ferry but you are given plenty of time to explore the boat, have some food and enjoy the scenery.
Only negative comment, and a big minus, is that the smaller bus we transferred to on the return to YVR airport was in a very poor condition. It was dirty and the seats very badly stained, looked more like transport for construction workers than coach passengers. Otherwise would recommend the service.Written September 19, 2023
- We found this water taxi service by accident, and it was a great alternative to going all the way to Horseshoe Bay for BC Ferries. You get on the boat in Granville Island, and they take you right to Snug Cove on Bowen. the driver is friendly, knowledgeable about the area, and the trip was excellent!Written July 18, 2016
- This was an easy way to travel back home to Maple Ridge. COVID safe & everyone met all required safety rules. Not too busy & reduced train service is now in affect, plus only traveling on weekdays.Written April 24, 2021
- We used Epic Rides for a return transfer between Vancouver and Whistler. Both times the coach was at the stop 15-20 mins early and we were able to get on and it left promptly. No complaintsWritten August 19, 2022
- I booked with Jason for Vancouver airport pick up and another for return shuttle to Vancouver airport for my family of 6 visit.
Everything went smoothly; the van/mini bus shuttles were clean and both drivers, Dominic and David were excellent.
Very impressed with the service and will certainly recommend anduse this company again.Written October 11, 2023
- The Skyrail from Vancouver Airport was a great welcome to the city. I had done my research and bought my stored-value card and added sufficient cash to get me started. I rode it to where I was staying and alighted. It worked ! Subsequently I loaded day tickets (unlimited travel), more cash and rode trolleys, regular buses. and more trains. It all worked fine.Written September 15, 2023
- Our driver Nacho (Ignacio Augusto) was great. Was on time and very courteous. The car was maculate and was nice and warm when we got into it. Would highly recommend Urban Limousine Services.Written November 9, 2023
- Seattle to Vancouver BC, There are currently two train only passages per day, 7:50a & 7p. We took 7:50a trip from King St. Station. Station opens at 6a, so no need to arrive earlier. Baggage check opens at 6:15a. Next is Canada passport check opens at 6:45 but line forms at 6:30. 2 lines: 1 for business, 1 for coach. Boarding begins around 7:30. Train leaves station to north so west ( left) side has better views. All important pink paper given at Canada passport checkpoint is key document along with your ticket.Written September 7, 2023
- ***** Bellingham Airport to Vancouver River Rock ***** Very convenient and affordable way to travel , no worries or hustle , just laid back and close your eye and relax , there is so many shuttle company around , I like Quick shuttle because their drivers excellent performance , very friendly , helpful and professional , smoothing driving on time , also the bus very clean and comfortable seats , due to the winter schedule now the operation only run on Friday , Saturday Sunday and Monday , only one North and South bond ,so check the office for more update , very satisfied .Written January 9, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Vancouver
- These experiences are best for transportation in Vancouver:
- Vancouver City Centre to-or-from Whistler or Squamish (One-way)
- Private Port Transfer Canada Place Cruise Terminal to Richmond BC
- Private Transfer from Vancouver Hotels to Vancouver Airport
- Victoria to Vancouver - Coach Bus Transfer
- Vancouver to Victoria - Coach Bus Transfer