- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 91
What travellers are saying
- Bus was on time, clean and had comfortable seating. Driver had excellent driving skills, was very helpful in loading luggage and was courteous.Written December 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chartered for a youth sports group day trip to Vancouver Island - much more economical than multiple cars/minivans.
We got multiple quotes, Perimeter was lower by a significant amount, and had seen their buses before for a company event.
The coach was in perfect order (only a year old) and spotlessly clean. Comfortable reclining seats, drink holders, it really is riding in the lap of luxury.
Our driver was on time and navigated well, and very helpful and patient with us.
Definitely recommend.Written November 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service from Vancouver airport to Whistler round trip for our young family. Clean, professional, prompt. Will use again.Written December 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service from YVR to TSAWWASSEN FERRY TERMINAL. Immaculate high end vehicle, black Tesla sedan, bottled water and hand sanitizer provided. Very professional driver, smooth, comfortable, efficient ride. Would 100% book again. Highly recommend this company.Written September 23, 2022
- We used this company to transfer us from Vancouver to Whistler and on the return add on a bit of a tour.
The pick up was smooth and the driver was waiting at the gate to whisk us to Whistler. He was very knowledgeable and pointed things out on the way.
On the return journey the driver was brilliant taking us to nice areas and then a tour of Vancouver before our drop of at the airport shopping mall.
I would definitely use this company again.Written March 14, 2022
- We were in Victoria and Vancouver on a family vacation and worked with a travel agent, who arranged for private transportation and tours with Griffin Transportation for our party of 7. I can't say enough great things. Every driver we had was outstanding and knowledgeable, we had the flexibility of spending more time seeing the things we really cared about, and we did not have to bother with the stress of figuring out parking anywhere. A great option for groups traveling together.Written September 6, 2022
- Easy Trips was easy to book with and was able to provide us with reasonable quotes for the various transportation requirements we had for a sports team. I found them to be very responsive to questions that we had during the booking process.Written April 8, 2022
- I've read the reviews, and can see that both the good and the bad reviews are accurate. We had no issues with our transportation either way. They were late each time, but traffic and weather was bad, and we didn't have any tight time crunches, so it didn't bother us at all. The drivers were friendly, and everything was fine. They did drive fast, and I was scared, but other people on the road were driving even faster. I expected the drive to Whistler wouldn't be my favorite part of the trip, but it would be over soon enough. I probably wouldn't use them if you're trying to catch a flight and have to be there at an exact time, but if you have some flexibility, they were fine.Written February 21, 2019
- Terrible Limousine company, Do Not Recommend!!!!! Dirty, over priced, late for pick up, driver was crude.Written March 25, 2022
- We booked with Quest Limos for our transfer from YVR to whistler.
Upon arrival, the driver was waiting for us with a name sign, assisted us with luggage and drove us to Whistler. The ride was comfortable and relaxing.
recommended service if you are looking for a stress-free transfer.Written November 20, 2019
- We had 2 days in Vancouver and had an excellent time with our driver/guide, Cameron, from Luxury Transport Inc. in Vancouver. He took us on a full day trip to Victoria and Butchart Gardens and a half day very comprehensive tour of the city of Vancouver. He was knowledgeable from years of living in the area and a very personable guy to be with. We thoroughly enjoyed our tours and would highly recommend him to other visitors.Written September 8, 2022
- Let me start by saying that Rami Ladki is an entertainer (driving is secondary), with the biggest heart, who has taken upon the duty of touring handicapped persons, in the most convenient and fun way possible. I know this because he toured my wheelchair bound mother and our whole family (including children of all ages) around the better known, and lesser known areas of Vancouver. We had the time of our lives, attributing to the fact that he was beyond accommodating. Funny enough we had searched for handicap accessible tours, and it was surprisingly difficult for this beautiful city. Boy did we hit the motherload! Between his witty standup banter, his awesome soundtrack of better times, the in-house disco lights, candy handouts, interactive family quiz contests, the man is insanely fun! But aside from just the sugar fuelled enjoyment, Rami has the knowledge of a city planner and historian, we learned so much that has stuck (in fact we may be able to give the tour ourselves;-). He even showed us what our spirit animals were and we are discussing the results until now. This was THE best tour we have had of any city EVER! Great experience, even greater guy ... and as discussed, I cannot wait till he adds the new legs to the tour (little italy etc). We will surely be looking for him then. And yes, the Wolf and the Elephant shall surely dance again my friend ... (Howl / Stomp)Written January 19, 2016
- 14 of us from Fort Langley and Surrey then off the to cruiseship in Vancouver.
Picked us all up 7 days later.....on time!!
Highly recommendWritten October 30, 2019
- They have great service and are the only car rental agency in Vancouver with real winter tires, which is required by BC law after October and necessary for mountain roads. The other car rental agencies only have M+S. Super happy to have found Classique and highly recommend them!Written December 27, 2020
- Comfortable ride and felt safe throughout journey. They either need to tow or trailer or ?? as luggage was a problem for the driver. We ended up having at least 3 large bags in the van with us blocking the door.Written June 27, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Vancouver
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Vancouver:
- Transfer in Private Minivan from Vancouver Airport (YVR) - Vancouver Downtown
- Departure Private Transfer Vancouver to Vancouver YVR or Cruise Port by Minibus
- Arrival Private Transfer Vancouver YVR or Cruise Port to Vancouver by Minibus
- Transfer Private Vehicle Vancouver Airport (YVR)-Vancouver Downtown
- Private Departure Transfer to Vancouver Airport (YVR)
- These are the best places for budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Vancouver:See more budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Vancouver on Tripadvisor