Showing results 1-30 of 106
What travellers are saying
- Had an excellent experience with Skylynx bus shuttle! Michael, our driver on Tuesday (21/11) from YVR to Whistler at 12:15, was friendly and made the journey enjoyable. On Thursday (23/11), our driver Harry at 13:30 was not only as handsome as Michael but also drove so smoothly that I was asleep the entire trip back to Vancouver. Both drivers provided top-notch service & deserve golf holiday trips. Kudos to Michael and Harry for making our travel comfortable and enjoyable. Highly recommend Skylynx for a smooth ride and great drivers! Five stars! 🌟Written November 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our company chartered buses with Perimeter for two days of corporate functions in & around Vancouver. All services were operated without problems, even during heavy traffic in Vancouver. Perimeter reservations made sure that enough time was allocated for the back-to-back shuttle services between the hotel on Georgia Street and Granville Island. Competitive pricing, good communication and clean, and modern buses ensured our company a flawless experience. We will be using Perimeter for all Vancouver area transportation needs.Written November 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- No comparison to Uber or Lyft
Full sized SUV, immaculate with a professional Driver.
We have used Excel Limosine for years and every experience was 100% excellent. On time and safe. Howie and the Drivers at Excel always can be depended on and are a great example of.....you get what you pay for.
See you guys next trip to Vancouver!Written November 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked with Jason for Vancouver airport pick up and another for return shuttle to Vancouver airport for my family of 6 visit.
Everything went smoothly; the van/mini bus shuttles were clean and both drivers, Dominic and David were excellent.
Very impressed with the service and will certainly recommend anduse this company again.Written October 11, 2023
- Our driver Nacho (Ignacio Augusto) was great. Was on time and very courteous. The car was maculate and was nice and warm when we got into it. Would highly recommend Urban Limousine Services.Written November 9, 2023
- Excellent! We were two couples riding from YVR to home. The gentleman was on time, friendly and very helpful. The vehicle was immaculately clean. Great service and reliable.Written January 11, 2023
- I've read the reviews, and can see that both the good and the bad reviews are accurate. We had no issues with our transportation either way. They were late each time, but traffic and weather was bad, and we didn't have any tight time crunches, so it didn't bother us at all. The drivers were friendly, and everything was fine. They did drive fast, and I was scared, but other people on the road were driving even faster. I expected the drive to Whistler wouldn't be my favorite part of the trip, but it would be over soon enough. I probably wouldn't use them if you're trying to catch a flight and have to be there at an exact time, but if you have some flexibility, they were fine.Written February 21, 2019
- We were in Victoria and Vancouver on a family vacation and worked with a travel agent, who arranged for private transportation and tours with Griffin Transportation for our party of 7. I can't say enough great things. Every driver we had was outstanding and knowledgeable, we had the flexibility of spending more time seeing the things we really cared about, and we did not have to bother with the stress of figuring out parking anywhere. A great option for groups traveling together.Written September 6, 2022
- Easy Trips was easy to book with and was able to provide us with reasonable quotes for the various transportation requirements we had for a sports team. I found them to be very responsive to questions that we had during the booking process.Written April 8, 2022
- Terrible Limousine company, Do Not Recommend!!!!! Dirty, over priced, late for pick up, driver was crude.Written March 25, 2022
- I booked two transportation services through Qualitour. One was to take 9 of us to Vancouver Island for the day and the other was to transfer 9 of us from Vancouver to Kelowna. I was very pleased with the planning/quotation process, Gary was very responsive and professional. Jerry our driver was superb, he was prompt, polite and an excellent driver.Written September 25, 2022
- Let me start by saying that Rami Ladki is an entertainer (driving is secondary), with the biggest heart, who has taken upon the duty of touring handicapped persons, in the most convenient and fun way possible. I know this because he toured my wheelchair bound mother and our whole family (including children of all ages) around the better known, and lesser known areas of Vancouver. We had the time of our lives, attributing to the fact that he was beyond accommodating. Funny enough we had searched for handicap accessible tours, and it was surprisingly difficult for this beautiful city. Boy did we hit the motherload! Between his witty standup banter, his awesome soundtrack of better times, the in-house disco lights, candy handouts, interactive family quiz contests, the man is insanely fun! But aside from just the sugar fuelled enjoyment, Rami has the knowledge of a city planner and historian, we learned so much that has stuck (in fact we may be able to give the tour ourselves;-). He even showed us what our spirit animals were and we are discussing the results until now. This was THE best tour we have had of any city EVER! Great experience, even greater guy ... and as discussed, I cannot wait till he adds the new legs to the tour (little italy etc). We will surely be looking for him then. And yes, the Wolf and the Elephant shall surely dance again my friend ... (Howl / Stomp)Written January 19, 2016
- 14 of us from Fort Langley and Surrey then off the to cruiseship in Vancouver.
Picked us all up 7 days later.....on time!!
Highly recommendWritten October 30, 2019
- We had 2 days in Vancouver and had an excellent time with our driver/guide, Cameron, from Luxury Transport Inc. in Vancouver. He took us on a full day trip to Victoria and Butchart Gardens and a half day very comprehensive tour of the city of Vancouver. He was knowledgeable from years of living in the area and a very personable guy to be with. We thoroughly enjoyed our tours and would highly recommend him to other visitors.Written September 8, 2022
- They have great service and are the only car rental agency in Vancouver with real winter tires, which is required by BC law after October and necessary for mountain roads. The other car rental agencies only have M+S. Super happy to have found Classique and highly recommend them!Written December 27, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Vancouver
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Vancouver:
- Vancouver City Centre to-or-from Whistler or Squamish (One-way)
- Private Port Transfer Canada Place Cruise Terminal to Richmond BC
- Private Transfer from Vancouver Hotels to Vancouver Airport
- Vancouver Airport to-or-from Whistler or Squamish by Bus (Single trip)
- Private Port Transfer Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal to Vancouver Airport YVR