What travellers are saying
- If you have not got your own car this is the best way to get to and from the Island. Convenient pickup for us directly outside our two hotels, Fairmont Waterfront and Empress, which was bang on the stated time.
The coach is first on and first off the ferry but you are given plenty of time to explore the boat, have some food and enjoy the scenery.
Only negative comment, and a big minus, is that the smaller bus we transferred to on the return to YVR airport was in a very poor condition. It was dirty and the seats very badly stained, looked more like transport for construction workers than coach passengers. Otherwise would recommend the service.Written September 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We used Epic Rides for a return transfer between Vancouver and Whistler. Both times the coach was at the stop 15-20 mins early and we were able to get on and it left promptly. No complaintsWritten August 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our driver Nacho (Ignacio Augusto) was great. Was on time and very courteous. The car was maculate and was nice and warm when we got into it. Would highly recommend Urban Limousine Services.Written November 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- ***** Bellingham Airport to Vancouver River Rock ***** Very convenient and affordable way to travel , no worries or hustle , just laid back and close your eye and relax , there is so many shuttle company around , I like Quick shuttle because their drivers excellent performance , very friendly , helpful and professional , smoothing driving on time , also the bus very clean and comfortable seats , due to the winter schedule now the operation only run on Friday , Saturday Sunday and Monday , only one North and South bond ,so check the office for more update , very satisfied .Written January 9, 2023
- This bus service takes you to the heart of Whistler mountain. It is filled with avid skiers and snow boarders, and of course, it carries all your gear. Reservations are needed. It is more than a bus services as it is quite comfortable inside.Written March 10, 2018
- I had two trips with this bus firm: Vancouver to Vernon, and Vernon to Kelowna. Both were late - the first well over a hour in arriving, and the second around 2 hours late in setting out, leaving Vernon after it was due to arrive in Kelowna. And no way of obtaining information about if was even going to show up. Bus itself was fine.Written September 4, 2023
- M&M Limo - Chicago Confirmation # 217331
Pickup Date & Time 19 Sep 2022, 1:00 PM (13:00) EDT
Pickup Location Fort Wayne International Airport
We contacted M&M Limo before we left Auburn, IN, (11.30 am) to make sure the pick up was as scheduled. M&M Limo told us the driver was on the way to Fort Wayne and gave us his contact details, we were not informed of any delay. So, we then departed Auburn. When we arrived at the pick up point we rang the driver, who told us he was over 2 hours away. This is clearly unacceptable service. The driver claimed he was only asked to take the job at 9.00am, and was based in Chicago, so there was no chance he could make it to Fort Wayne, IN by 1.00pm EDT.
If this is true, then the driver was clearly not to blame for the delay, as he had no chance of making it to Fort Wayne on time for our pick-up. The driver was very helpful and friendly.
However, the M&M Limo must have known that the pick up would be very late at the time we rang from Auburn, IN. Which begs the question, why were we not told about the delay?
So, Ridebooker offers appalling service and has the cheek to charge $517.50 for it. Would not recommend to anyone.Written September 25, 2022
- The transportation worked fine, but due to errors on their part, I have outstanding credits for trips that I a, it able to use. They simply don’t respond the email messages. The on line service is fine, but despite repeated requests for responses, accompanied with. Y documentation from they, they have not responded. Dry dssapointi g and speaks badly about the service.Written January 10, 2021
- Nicely kept Motorcoach , Amazing knowledgeable driver, great commentary , great customer service and will be recommended without a doubt.
Ops team was amazing to work on a complicated itinerary and helped our group in designing an awesome trip.
Thanks to all of you ! You guys rock !Written September 22, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Vancouver
- These experiences are best for bus transportation in Vancouver:
- Vancouver City Centre to-or-from Whistler or Squamish (One-way)
- Victoria to Vancouver - Coach Bus Transfer
- Vancouver to Victoria - Coach Bus Transfer
- Vancouver Airport to-or-from Whistler or Squamish by Bus (Single trip)
- Vancouver to Victoria - Vancouver Hotel Pickup - Coach Bus Transfer
- These are the best places for kid-friendly bus transportation in Vancouver:See more bus transportation for children in Vancouver on Tripadvisor