- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- parking was reasonable for the 8 days that we stayed there. the parking lot was clean and because of the presence of police I know that our car would be safe for the week. P.S. it was 440.00 for the 8 days and I found that to be reasonable for the parking and security of my vehicle.Written September 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The exterior of the building and the roof are amazing. However, the interior is very mundane. The city where I live and another city near us have updated their central libraries in the last few years. They created unique/dramatic exteriors and the insides, while still very functional, are gorgeous. In other words, the inside and outside match each other. I can't say the same for the Vancouver Central Library.Written August 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Memorable walk around Granville Island Markets & Art Studios and choice of multi-cuisine eateries;
Walk along City Convention Centre surrounding Gardens, Foreshore, excellent French Cafes for Breakfast, Souvenir Shops with items of BC Jade, choice of multi-cuisine restaurants for lunch & dinner;
Interesting visit to Stanley Park Totem Poles of First Nation HeritageWritten August 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great view, and a great location.
Visitors and travelers welcome to Vancouver, BC, Canada!
Hope everyone enjoys and having a great experience in Vancouver.😊Written July 28, 2021
- The Italian Cultural Centre provides a wide range of cultural, arts , educational and banquet/catering opportunities..we have taken a very interesting Internet class on The Divine Comedy..today we were here for our Booster Shot in the Covid-19 inoculation and felt very safe with all requirements being followed..we stopped for a coffee and sandwich…Written December 18, 2021
- Inside the big, indoor library mall is this special place. I believe we went there almost every day during our stay at Rosedale on Robson (quite near by). And we would always leave with an armful of books for unbelievably reasonable prices. The store sells donated books here and there are always new arrivals every day.
The store also sells a wide assortment of gift items. Everything is so clean and well organized, it was a very pleasant experience coming in here to shop. All proceeds go to the library's services.Written February 6, 2023
- There was a bunch of golfing stuff and its the oldest surviving Bc clubhouse apparently. It's definitely worth a trip and I love how cute and sweet the litttle baby house if it looks like it was built for some little dwarfs, maybe seven, or how ever many want to fit in a little place.Written November 4, 2012
- Great big library branch. Has everything you might want or need in a library. Plenty of seating and computers. Looks beautiful and majestic one the inside as well. The expansive ceilings and wood trusses really make this branch stand out. I love when public service buildings are funded properly and beautifully designed, as they should be. Great - free - public service all around.Written January 18, 2022
- Great lil wee library branch. Has everything you might want or need in a library. Plenty of seating and computers. Could use an aesthetic facelift just to bring into the present (cause it does feel somewhat bland and dreary), but otherwise, a great - free - public service.Written January 18, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Vancouver
- These are the best places for kid-friendly traveller resources in Vancouver:See more traveller resources for children in Vancouver on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking traveller resources in Vancouver:See more traveller resources for groups in Vancouver on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly traveller resources in Vancouver:
- Vancouver Visitor Centre
- Vancouver Public Library (Central Library Branch)
- Vancouver Convention Centre