- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- My family and I reserved the vip seating with inukshuk point & it was so much fun! Couldn’t find much detail online so I’ll give it to y’all now (:
We came with my 19 month old toddler (he was free but they wouldn’t give him food) & they let us pull up the stroller to the table no problem! The meal provided is an option of food from each of the countries presenting. The inukshuk area had its own restrooms that were clean & air conditioned. Loved this experience. If you’re in Vancouver & this festival is going on I highly recommend you check it out. We stayed at the loden hotel & were able to easily walk about a mile to the festival.Written August 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We attended the Vancouver Christmas Market and really enjoyed it. In the US, there are no real "European-style" Christmas Markets we've found, and this one just across the border came pretty close in terms of the types of shops and food stalls. However, there is no comparison to an actual European Christmas Market, which is the gold standard, especially those in Germany. But if you're looking for a taste of the old tradition and can afford the entry fee PLUS the cost of food and drink, this can be a lot of fun. We enjoyed the Alpen House tent (it was a warm place to sit after standing in the snow), the sausages, the Gluhwine, and some of the sweet treats--especially the gingerbread from the Transylvanian bakery, which has a bakery in town you can visit. The views to the Harbor were nice, and it was conveniently close to our hotel, so we had a good time. Just know what to expect and you'll have fun.Written January 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an enjoyable summer experience for locals and visitors alike, similar to a US county or state fair. Not the biggest in terms of exhibits or event space but a good variety of food and not just deep-fried stuff (although plenty of that).
The real standout at this fair IMO is the entertainment. Several years now they have featured the Peking Acrobats whose antics have to be seen to be believed. There are also major-artists concerts every night but they tend to sell out fast; we saw Huey Lewis and the News there years ago and this year they were featuring Chicago and the Gipsy Kings. The dog show is super entertaining as well.
So glad I got to see the Dal Richards band there before his unfortunate passing in 2015.Written September 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.