- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Neighbourhoods • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Showing results 1-30 of 141
What travellers are saying
- Stanley Park is beautiful at any time of the year, I highly recommend a visit. We were there in November, so it was a little damp and cold, but the fall colors and walk along the waterfront were awesome!Written December 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Terrific experience, especially on a cold Vancouver day. Charming venue, very nice food stalls, great coffee and friendly atmosphere. I came on a Monday afternoon so a quieter time to come. Highlights included the bagel place where they make them in the oven in front of you and the donut place. Highlight was taking the little water ferry/taxi from the Science Centre. Highly recommend - touristy, but not a tourist trap - lots of locals enjoying themselves as well.Written December 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went there at a rainy night but I was fortunate that the rain just stopped and I could have a walk around and take some nice pictures. W was a spectacular and I’ll come back to see if it at daytime too.Written October 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Little gem if you want to explore the gardens and take in great views of the city. Regardless of the mode of transport chosen, the park is easily accessible. The highlight of the park is the Bloedel Conservatory, the inner glass-domed garden, home to many free-flying birds and exotic plants. The park is free, but we paid $7.20 per adult for the conservatory. The park is truly beautiful and well landscaped, maintained and managed. We also enjoyed the fountains, statues, and scenic views of Vancouver and the Coastal Mountains. Warmly recommended.Written November 12, 2022
- The end of an Alaskan cruise. We added an extra day but we should’ve added one or two more. Vancouver is so beautiful and there is so much to see and do in the area. The Hop-on-Hop-off is a must. I think there is a 2 day pass. Get it. We are already planning a trip back because we missed so much. Safe travels.Written December 2, 2022
- With almost everything you can imagine of (fresh fruits, baked goods, seafood chowder, toys and souvenirs), Granville Island is the perfect place to spend a day at in Vancouver. When you're here, be sure to check out Lee's Donuts and try the salmon fish & chips! There are so many different stores to check out when you're here and I'll never get tired of this place. 😊Written December 1, 2022
- Canada Place here you can join your cruise ship, catch a trip by sea plane or catch a train or bus to your desired location. Also pick up a tour bus to tour the city with a hop on hop off at your preferred location, from here a short walk into Gas town here you can see the steam clock and the statue of Gassy Jack while shopping for your gifts in this area you will find numerous cafe and restaurantsWritten December 2, 2022
- I stopped here at night and it was beautiful. It was a rainy night but I’m sure it’s even more beautiful under a clear sky. It’s very convenient and accessible tooWritten October 28, 2022
- The area around the steam clock was amazing for a night walk and if you are interested in pubs, you are lucky as there are few pubs around.Written October 24, 2022
- It is such a hidden gem in Downtown. They have 9 floors plus basement. If you are just visiting Vancouver check out their architecture from outside (it was place for so many tv shows) and also their rooftop and take a nice view of the city. On the way down stop by the 7th floor and check out their Special Collection and find out a little bit more about story.Written October 7, 2022
- Kitsilano is great in itself but also many great amenities surround it.
First, there is a nicely-resourced park, which adjoins it, attracting children year-round.
There are slides, swings, merry-go-rounds etc, as well as some sandpits and open spaces in which kids can make their own play.
There are also places for adults to sit while watching their children.
Kits Beach also adjoins the seawall, which takes one onto a delightful walk, which offers superb views and pleasant side activities, as one makes one’s way around the oceanfront of central Vancouver.
Also adjoining the beach/park area, slightly to the west
is the terrific ocean-view Kits pool, which is open from May to September.
Just up is Cornwall, a street which offers some great places to eat during, and, after one’s day on the beach or at the park.
Stand outs here — both open in the day and seven days a week— are the charming Japanese eatery, called Moltan Roll Sushi, just off Walnut. And it is open during a good part of the day.
It is open weekdays from 12 pm to 9pm with a staff break from 3pm to 4:30 pm, and Fridays to Sundays, straight through the day. It service is impressive and its prices good,
as well as its food being delicious and always fresh.
It is also the perfect place to get takeout sushi to eat on the beach logs, which provide perfectly good seating for eating.
Another place is the Local, just across from the beach and park. It service is good and its staff welcoming —and it also has a kids’ menu.
It is open from 11 am weekdays or 10 am weekends.
Also, almost adjacent is a public tennis court and basket ball court — both free.
So a visit to Kits Beach — all seasons - offers myriad options to watch, walk, play, eat al fresco, dine or just be with nature, be it solo, with family or with friends.
Posted by S FullerWritten October 11, 2022
- While autumn in Vancouver can often be cold and damp, if you are fortunate enough to find a dry day, come walk False Creek. since I didn't have time to do the whole thing, I concentrated on the SE corner, where I had appointments. Some great views from here, both natural and man-made (please see photos). Couple these sights with a flat walking surface and the fresh sea air, and you have a great walk for local and tourist alike.Written November 20, 2022
- Stunning architectural details, open to the public on both first and second floors. Highly recommend stopping by.Written November 3, 2022
- Robson Street is the street to visit for some nice restaurants or a place to shop til you drop or just windowgaze at what is on offer, and trust me there is a lot. The variety of shops is quite impressive on this street.Written October 21, 2022
- I haven't seen too many totem poles but I found these quite impressive. The plaques help one understand about the significance and the history and the reasons why they were made. It is quite refreshing to find such historical monuments in the centre of a major metropolitan city and I would definitely recommend a visit here when coming to Stanely Park.Written August 16, 2022