Hiking & Camping Tours • Nature & Wildlife Tours
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travellers are saying
- Best escape room I’ve ever done we had way too much fun! The puzzles were super creative and incredibly engaging. The dopamine we get every time we solve the puzzles omajiswokdkdksnkwnd HOW MUCH DO THE WALLS COST??Written September 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic experience! Helpful staff, great clues. Good for tourists and locals alike. Maps were very good.
Recommended!Written April 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing trip. This boat ride was very cool. We saw orcas and whales. Crew wa so knowledgeable and great communication. Highly recommend!Written November 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- VR = Very Rad!
Especially so when it's the world's most advanced Free Roam Virtual Reality experience at the aptly named Zero Latency! Having only heard of VR till date and never having tried it, I was really excited to give this a shot with my Elite squad.
Parking at Kingsgate Mall was a breeze, and Zero Latency was right at the entrance of the complex. Even though I was a bit late in joining, Game Master James and Carlin were very patient and kind, and quickly took me through the process and provided the relevant instructions. Fully geared up with a vest, 4k headset, gun and what not, I soon joined my crew of Black Ops specialists aboard a secret military space station ready to take on rogue drones and bots! Singularity, ahoy!
For the next half an hour, our crew of eight was transported to a space station where we worked together to destroy the killer A. I. before it eliminated us. The graphics were amazing, the movements realistic and trippy, the feedback instantaneous when getting close to a teammate or a wall, and best was the fun in the team work, coordinating and joking with one another over the mic while we slayed our intergalactic foe! Oh yeah, mission accomplished! To say that the experience was immersive and cathartic (blasting evil to smithereens FTW!) would be an understatement. Not since my college days over a decade ago when I used to play soccer/ Quake3/ Counter Strike have I had so much fun in a team activity!
I was left sweating profusely with a racing heart, a big smile and a desire for more action at the end of this intense workout! Hey, it's no joke to cover 200m on a claustrophobic spaceship when carrying a heavy gun and armor while wearing warm winter clothes under a spacesuit! *panting* Game Master James ensured a smooth transition of the team back to planet earth as he debriefed us while neatly stowing away our gear. Getting to see our team score on the screen was cool, as was receiving it in the email that we had entered when signing the waiver at the start of the event. The folks at Zero Latency clicked some really cool pictures and videos of our group as we fought our way through the sci-fi thriller, and after we survived the ordeal!
Thank you to the Zero Latency team and my squad for this rejuvenating and thrilling experience that doubled as a fantastic birthday present for me. Can't wait to be back here to escape even if briefly from the real world into this alternate reality. For now, opening a can of chilled beer to cool off and celebrate the win!Written October 28, 2022
- A surprise Anniversary present for my wife. We had fantastic return flights from Vancouver Harbour to Victoria. The flights were very smooth and the views fantastic. It`s the only way to travel to Vancouver Island!Written November 10, 2023
- We did the Doomed to Win in Las Vegas.
Setup and puzzles were great, alot of variety and a good challenge for intermediate players.Written February 11, 2023
- An absolute must do, best way to see this beautiful city. Our family group of 5 had a great time together as we were driven around the water seeing so many different perspectives of Vancouver. Captain Jake is a super cool guy and would highly recommend him as your boat capt.Written September 21, 2023
- Thank you Shawn for getting us prepared and ready to go in no time. He's awesome :) I highly recommend trying out waterbiking. It's very easy to pick up and very rewarding. Great for teambuilding and group activity. We also saw some seal and a dolphin!Written June 29, 2023
- Mitch is such a fine fellow. 10/10. GIVE THIS MAN A RAISE. Honestly he was so friendly and helpful on an unbeforeseen levelWritten June 1, 2023
- What a fun mystery to solve. We loved the 'haunted house' feel of Circus Ringmaster Ben Chase's family home. Very clever clues. The staff were very helpful and personable. We needed a few clues but finally solved it. Highly recommend.Written August 29, 2023
- We had a great time on our Elaho Exhilarator trip at the start of September. Some of our group were a little apprehensive beforehand, however the staff provided us with thorough instruction plus entertainment on the bus journey, which put us at ease. The trip itself was exciting and varied and our guide Rylan pointed out good views and where to spot the wildlife. We'd love to come back if ever in the area again!Written October 11, 2023
- My daughter and I booked the 2 hour Smooth Classic Kayak Tour of False Creek. Jesse was our guide, and she was fantastic! the tour wasn't difficult and definitely all levels of kayakers would enjoy the experience. We saw a few harbour seals while kayaking and watched a Sunday morning dragonboat race - FUN! Thanks Jesse! T & TWritten June 26, 2023
- I did the Western Canada & Tofino Pacific Rim tour. This trip was just wonderful from beginning to end! I booked the trip in May and the communication with Kira from the office staff was great. She replied very fast whener I contacted her and had answers to all my questions.
For the first part of my trip Richell was my tourguide. She is a lovely person who loves the great outdoors of Canada and did a fantastic job taking care of all of us and make our trip fun and easy. Since we where ther during shoulder season some of the attractions like gondolas or certain roads to view point where already close. But Discover Canada Tours always had an alternative and made Richelle made sure we had a great time. She always had personal recommendations on where to go for dinner and what to do in our free time.
For the second part of the trip Jakob was my tourguide and he did a great job as well. He coordinated all our free time activities in Tofino and was our shuttle from the hotel to the town and back. He communicated very well regarding the shuttle times and always made sure that we where all taken care of. He did a guided walk through one of the forests and thought us a lot about the trees and mushrooms. On the last day it was raining a lot so he talked to everyone to come up with a plan on what to do that day. He really listened to what the group wanted and made sure we had a good time.
To me it seemed like the tour guides really care about respecting the First Nations people. Both of them know a lot about the First Nations groups of the terretories we went to and gave us a lot of information about them.
Richelle also adressed the very dark episode of the boarding schools in a way that was well balanced between pointing it out, acknowledging that it happed and how horrible it was but at the same time she made sure it would not be too overbearing for a group of tourists who wanted to enjoy the country.
I would defenetly recommend Discover Canada Tours and would book a trip with them again.Written October 21, 2023
- Great for beginners and several advanced rooms, too. And our host was a sheer delight. We have come here three times now.
There are some old school classics and really modern themes, so something for everyone! We cannot wait to come back again.Written April 12, 2020
- This trip was fantastic. We were on the open boat (and even were in sunshine when offshore). There was not a bad view on the boat. We saw several Humpback whales and two pods of Orcas. The blows of each were very impressive as was the size of the Humpbacks and the dorsal fins of the Orcas. Our on-board naturalist was wonderful and added a lot to the experience.
As the added bonus-the red foul weather suites provide for some great photo ops!Written October 30, 2023