- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travellers are saying
- Fabulous! Best spa experience to date! The facility was immaculate and the employees were very attentive. I had the Island Senses body wrap with Christina and I would recommend it to everyone.Written November 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My fiance and I did a couples massage here to start our vacation and this was the perfect way to start it!! From the foot soak to the amazing massage, we felt in total bliss walking out. We hope to come back!!Written February 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Magnolia Hotel sits in an outstanding location , just 2 blocks from Victoria's picturesque inner harbour and in the heart of the city's best shopping, dining and entertainment.
Cuddled up beside the spectacular Magnolia Hotel is the Spa Magnolia.....ah the spa. The Spa Magnolia is a much deserved escape from the everyday trials and tribulations of life. This wellness sanctuary is adjacent to the Hotels lobby and is outfitted with 7 indulgent treatment rooms, a mammoth relaxing lounge and a repertoire of programs that addresses the mind, body and soul. The spa prides itself on using organic health and beauty ingredients in routines designed to revitalize the entire body. The Spa Magnolia's signature therapy is performance-based facial treatments and provides top-notch skin care using high-technology and scientifically
tested products and methods.
One can get pampered from head to toe with a tempting selection of messages, facials, body treatments and spa packages. I opted for the Sports Styled Deep Tissue Massage. My therapist applied medium to deep pressure to relieve my muscle aches incurred from a biking venture............he personalized the massage according to my needs.....and in the end I felt quite new, ready for another bike trek.
So, if if you seeking relief from over-stimulated senses, sore backs, Covid induced negativity or from the awkwardness of life in its many forms........then try the...........
....The Spa Magnolia.................A Tranquil De-Stressing Chamber.Written November 9, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughter and I had massages at the Parkside Spa and enjoyed the hot tub and pool afterwards - great experience for the couple of hours we were there - clean facilities, excellent management, excellent massage therapist. Will definitely go back!Written March 3, 2020
- An excellent property, great ammenaties, friendly staff, great location. Another great feature is that its on the waterfront. Walking distance to Chinatown, and other shopping. Countless restaurants, within walking distance. An A1, propertyWritten July 1, 2022
- My husband and I booked a couples massage at Boathouse Spa while we were staying at the Oak Bay Beach Hotel.
After checking in at reception, we were walked down the hall to the waiting area and told our therapists would come and get us. The room was a bit chilly and bright, big windows over looking the mineral pool area. Our therapists introduced themselves and we walked to our treatment room.
We chose deep tissue massages and both us of thought they were just okay - the price was $155 pp, which was expensive for a non RMT. The room wasn't overly cozy and my received some kind of spray on my back that cooled it to the point that I wasn't uncomfortably freezing cold! The blankets were too heavy, making it uncomfortable on my toes. The 60 minute massage is more like 45 minutes, by the time the therapists greet you, walk you to your room, discuss your massage, wait for you to change & then return.
After our treatment the mineral pools were closed due to a tsunami advisory so we thought we'd check out the steam room - which we had walked past on our way to the waiting area. Note that nobody told us there was a steam room to use - nor were we told where the washrooms were or change rooms - perhaps because we came in from the hotel? Not sure....the steam room was wonderful, once we figured out how to turn it on and only one household at a time so it was nice to have it to ourselves for 15 minutes.
As mentioned, we stayed 4 nights at the hotel so had the pleasure of using the mineral pools as often as we wanted to.
I will mention that during the time of our visit, proof of vaccination is required for the mineral pools but not the spa itself. Masks are to be worn unless you're actually in the pools and cell phones should be on silent - as a courtesy to others it would be nice if guests respected that policy. Towels are provided upon arrival and you can also get a free bottle of water (no outside food or drink allowed).
The mineral pool area is wonderful - the bigger pool is a heated mineral pool and there are also two hot tubs. It was nice to move to and from the hot tubs and the pool, experiencing different views & water temperatures. The views are amazing, overlooking the ocean and mountains in the distance.
You can order alcohol and there is a food menu available as well. You can eat/drink at your chair (lounge chairs available as well). We also sat by one of the many outdoor fire pits which was really nice in the evening.
Recommend if you're getting a treatment at the spa that you book time ($30 for 2 hours, although I didn't see how they monitor your time there) to enjoy the mineral pool/hot tub experience. Wonderful way to relax and enjoy the views that Oak Bay offers.Written January 26, 2022
- Feel like a new person after every float! A relaxing, rejuvenating experience, wonderful and helpful staff. Enjoyed the massage after the float.Written July 13, 2021
- Fantastic Thai massage, I feel like a new person. My practitioner was incredibly experienced, and professional.Written November 14, 2022
- I recommend Big Feet on Fort St in Victoria, BC. The full body massage for me & my husband was just what we needed. It eliminated his low back pain. He is 77 & this was his first massage. The staff were all so friendly. It was a very enjoyable experience.Written May 22, 2022
- I’ve had dozens of Thai massages in my life, including many in Thailand. This one was the single best I’ve ever had. I really appreciated the care Pinky put into my massage, making sure she put extra time into sore areas and checking on me. If I could give a sixth star, I would!Written November 18, 2022
- I had a wonderful facial with Melissa T. I highly recommend it! Excellent cleanliness and the most fantastic relaxing, cleansing facial. Melissa was professional, kind and gives a wonderful facial and hand massage!Written February 17, 2021
- We had a wonderful spa experience at 9 Elements Spa! The environment is very serene, clean, with friendly staff! A nice relaxing experience and the tea was a nice touch!Written February 19, 2018
- If you are looking for some well-deserved down time after work or a busy day of touring, this is the place! This 2 hour experience is both relaxing, invorigating and detoxifying. I’ve taken advantage of the full cycle as well as their amazing massage services. I simply can’t wait to go again.Written June 4, 2022
- This spa is an absolute gem. I have had two incredible facial treatments with Elizabeth. She educated me about my skin and used her extensive knowledge to perform facial treatments specific to my special needs. I was completely relaxed and my skin rejuvenated. The spa is beautiful, the staff are professional and friendly. Elisabeth is amazing. I thank her for such a wonderful experience.
I highly recommend the services at this spa.Written October 13, 2020
- I went for a Yonka facial, manicure and pedicure. It was fantastic, the room is super cosy and relaxing and the services were great!Written November 12, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Victoria