- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travellers are saying
- Enjoyed visiting this cathedral! Make sure you look back and see the organ console! We were lucky to hear the organist practicing! Beautiful stained glass and architecture!Written August 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love to visit outstanding churches and St.Andrew's did not disappoint. Built in 1890, the beautiful interior with giant organ placed up the center. Rear stained glass windows were donated by the widow of Robert Dunsmuir, the coal baron. Drop by, you will be most impressed.Written March 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited St John the Divine Anglican Church when we were in Victoria. It is a historic church and continues to be a very active one in the Victoria area. They also provide food bank services.Written September 21, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this beautiful Church by chance. Had breakfast at Cora’s near by and stumbled upon it. From the outside it’s grand and majestic, stands tall and strong! As you walk in you’ll see this unusual clock like mechanism which I believe controls it’s bells, as I recall reading. The inside is gorgeous with amazing stain glass windows from different eras and all tell a story and have their story as well, as we were told by one of the volunteers there. Worth the visit.Written September 27, 2019
- This historic church is located just outside the downtown area of Victoria. The church architecture brings me back to the unique building found in most of Europe. Attending the sermons are always enlightening!Written February 25, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Victoria