Points of Interest & Landmarks • Parks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Paint & Pottery Studios
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- We recently saw a news clip about a sand sculpture in this park so we hopped into the car for a local adventure. We've been to ths park near Cadboro Village many times so we new it was a great one for children and adults alike. There is a large washroom/changeroom here, gobs of parking, lots of field space for a picnic and plenty of fun climbing structures for children aged 3-10. The beach has sand and driftwood, lots of benches and a cove-like vista where small sailboats are used to train wanna be sailors. The sand work isn't as extensive as Parksville but it's beautiful and only there for a limited time.Written July 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good location and parking is fairly easy and so much to do as a family. Has bathrooms and a lunch bar with basic menu.nothing fancy and mostly frozen items to heat up or fry.Written January 3, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This pool is great! So many lanes in the 50m and plenty of space for other people to frollick around in the water. The pool attendants were helpful and friendly. The pool was clean and well-maintained. I'll be training here again next time I'm in town!Written August 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I go to the Crystal most dat to swim and workout. The pool is a full 50 metres which is rare theses days. The pool deck also has a hot tub, steam room, and sauna.
The facility also has a fitness centre, weight room, and machines all around the upper floor overlooking the pool. There is also a heavy bag and speed bag for the boxing crowd.
There are many free classes to take to help keep you fit as well as personal trainers available, for a fee, to customize a workout for you.
Friendly staff and clean change rooms are also a big plus.
A great place to spend some time working on your personal fitness.Written February 16, 2018
- Staff at the axe and grind were helpful and encouraging to make a new experience more fun and exciting. Ben was flexible, friendly and accommodating to give our group the best experience possible! Highly recommend.Written November 1, 2022
- We had a great time! We were close to escaping but just ran out of time. The staff are excellent and explained everything very well. We were in the 66 motel which was very well done. Had us on our toes the entire time. Would definitely try one of the other rooms on our next visit.Written August 14, 2022
- I swear the seats are not designed for shorter people, the curve of the seat at the head made my head push forward, now, my husband who is 6 foot, said the seat was perfect for him. I think next time I will bring a cushion to sit on. I am 5’3”.
The venue is lovely. The people nice. The movie we watched excellent.Written September 11, 2022
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating of my young daughter (7), it was my first VR experience and i was dragged there by her. Now that ive seen what VR is i regret waiting so darn long!Written December 2, 2021
- Great time doing the pyramid themed room. We've done a few escape rooms before and this one was one of our favourites. The staff members on duty was awesome and our little group had a great time!Written October 30, 2021
- What a treat here in our own home town. We went as a family for Valentine's Day (two adults, three children 10-13 yrs). It was fantastic. The choice of games is a little overwhelming, but if you ask the staff to help you find something that fits for you and the group, they are sure to help out. They seemed to know almost all of the rules, too! We tried two different games, the kids had (and loved) their milkshakes and treats. We made a reservation which is a good idea. Not sure if someone can walk in off the street. All in all, it was great. Lots of laughter, fun, and choices. Will definitely go again with friends and family!Written February 23, 2020
- We had a great experience!
2 adults and 3 kids (age 10/11)
Our guide was patient with the excited kids, helpful through the game and very encouraging.
We chose beginner and it was perfect for the kiddos and even had the parents thinking.
Would definitely do again and the kids all agreed they want to do the next one!Written May 7, 2022
- Once you are in your reclining seat this theatre may seem like any other movieplex. However, I like to spend some moments before my film, enjoying the design features of this building. The outside northwest corner has a glass upside down cone pointing like a spire and bringing in lots of light to the interior spiral wide walking ramp. Magically this to me sets the tone for the fantasy world of cinema. I get my ticket on street level, stroll the gradual incline, spinning to the second floor where my imagination is all ready for my cinematic adventure. (best prices on Monday, Tuesday, get tickets a day before if you can for best seats). Beauty.Written January 11, 2020
- Saw the academy award winning film with Anthony Hopkins, The Father. Our first time at this cinema. Yes, it's a bit expensive (no senior rate), but it's an independent cinema. The seats are fairly comfortable and the sound is good....and not too loud. Mostly staffed by volunteers. Staff member comes out to introduce the move, which is a nice touch. We'll be back. (good popcorn too).Written July 9, 2021
- Skanda is a one of a kind gem shop. The owner buys very good quality gemstone lines, findings and supplies for beading. Her and her staff always keep up to date on design and present varied ideas if their house-made jewellery - well worth a visit!!!Written May 6, 2020
- What I liked most about this cinema was the chairs. They are big and firm, unlike some cinemas that cheap out on the foam in the cushons. The theaters are smaller, which may or may not be your thing. The bathrooms can be a bit of a hike if your in the upper theaters, so plan ahead.Written November 10, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Victoria