What travellers are saying
- We used Kiki Shuffle to take us to the airport from Victoria. Keith arrived promptly and delivered us to the airport in good time. He was very chatty and we had a lovely conversation which relaxed us before our flight. I would recommend Kiki Shuffle to anyone needing a smooth, seamless trip to airport or ferry services.Written November 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked with LA limo for my wife and i from our wedding to a resort.
I wanted this to be a surprise for my wife so i asked LA-L to not call me and only correspond via text or email.
They respected my wishes and treated me with the utmost respect.
The serves was outstanding.
The driver, RJ was beyond professional, Very courteous and friendly.
My wife and i had a very enjoyable experience with this company.
Even the price wasn't a bank buster, Very affordable price.
I strongly recommend using this company for all your limo needs.Written July 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An efficient and pleasant trip to Sooke. Hasan is personable and professional --- everything you would want in a driver for any extended ride, while providing a spotless and comfortable vehicle. I highly recommend Knight Limousine. It is a secure option for getting to any destination. Return trip already booked, of course!Written September 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We wanted to go to Butchart Gardens but were afraid we did not have enough time. By chance, we ran into Dave from Regent Limousine. He took us to the Gardens. He was there before all the tour buses. We had an hour of light in the Gardens. Dave waited for us and he gave us a tour of downtown Victoria.Written August 1, 2022
- Great local taxi service when you have gone out for dinner or drinks and don't want to drive home at night.Written January 25, 2017
- BOOK ELSEWHERE.. This was 100% the worst limo ride the six of us have ever experienced.. the worst.. Literally the first words from Fred was "I'm not going anywhere until I get paid".. which was almost yelled.. while the bride and groom looked on with astonishment.. when we gave him the $400 plus dollars he went off about not being tipped.. and we hadn't even gotten into the car at this point .. he then went into the only available washroom and left a stench that shouldn't be talked about.. and then.. the driving.. we seriously slid back and forth with every stop and go.. he curbed the car while navigating a parking lot.. was unresponsive to our comments and was borderline abusive.. he was absolutely rude.. fortunately we're deciding to laugh about the experience as to not to diminish what had been a wonderful day.. but if you're looking for a limo.. BOOK ELSEWHERE.. ps, wish I could have given a ZERO rating..Written October 27, 2020
- The driver was very friendly and had extensive expert-like knowledge about Victoria and other sites around the city. A little bit on the expensive price for the tour; overall, it was a great ride and the conduct of the driver was very pleasant. We highly recommend Royal Limousine Service to anyone visiting Victoria, BC on the port of call via any cruise or anything that brings you to this great destination with great sightseeing service.Written June 12, 2023
- each time i took a bus, the drivers were driving way too fast, They step on the gas and sometimes you go for a jump. good way to get around i suppose.Written September 23, 2018
- White Tesla car number S8-K plate number VA-5579 tailgates other vehicle very closely and made me feel very nervous September 6, 2023. Professional drivers shouldn’t do this.Written September 12, 2023
- My cousin was visiting from another province. We had a wonderful and luxurious tour of Victoria with the knowledgeable owner Gilles. Very good value for the money. A must while in Victoria.Written May 11, 2023
- Pointless first response from Lasta (but none to a follow up question) which was worse than it would be to get no response at all, that said "Unfortunately, at this time The Company cannot accommodate pets on-board any of its buses." And no explanation as to why when it was clearly mentioned in the context of the question that "pets" which are cleaner and free of chemicals and better souls than humans and enclosed in a carrier are rightfully allowed on other public transportation including worldwide flights.Written May 19, 2023
- Sadly we used to always use Bluebird Cabs but our last 2 experiences were very poor.
The drivers were rude and dismissive and both asked my mom (who uses a walker) to move the luggage closer to the cab, it was about 3’ away from the cab. I was getting the 2nd suitcase both times.
The one yesterday tried to leave because we had too much luggage - 2 suitcases and 3 small hand luggage and a folding walker. I had to insist and really stand my ground! It easily fit in the back of the cab.
I gave the driver a $20 for a $15 fare and he didn’t offer change just took it, said thanks and walked away. We were dumbfounded.
Finally we and a pair of exhausted tourists waited close to 30 minutes mid afternoon for cabs and had to call twice to get them. All the dispatcher could say was - I’ll see if I can find them...Written June 25, 2022
- My husband and I, along with another couple hopped into one of the 2 cabs in this company on Saturday night around 12am. I had never seen this cab company in Victoria before. I believe they have 2 from their website, are both white with the name of the cab company printed in black on the side. The cab was very clean and smelt clean as well. However, the taxi driver spoke on his phone, sometimes on speaker phone the entire time which I found to be a little rude. Our trip was $14.10. We paid in cash and paid $16.00. The cab driver said we were cheap as we were getting out of the cab. Our tip was actually 12% of the fare, and considering he was on his cell phone talking loudly throughout the entire ride, I would consider this a decent tip, especially since it is not mandatory to do so. I will unlikely be riding with this company again as I did not feel like a valued customer. Since this is such a new company in Victoria, I’m surprised by their lack of customer service.Written March 28, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Victoria
- These are the best places for kid-friendly taxis & shuttles in Victoria:
- Royal Limousine and Van Service Tours
- Kiki Shuffle, Adanac Limousine & Van Service, and Tours of Victoria
- Knight Limousine
- These are the best places for couples seeking taxis & shuttles in Victoria:See more taxis & shuttles for couples in Victoria on Tripadvisor