Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travellers are saying
- This is a beautiful park with lots of gorgeous foliage, sculptures, trails, and a petting zoo with adorable baby goats.Written October 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great walk. There were some vendors on the path as well. Took the taxi to the other side. A boat spa was just getting ready to open in the area as well. The tourist information area is a great place to stop for information or bathrooms.Written October 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went especially to see the Angkor exhibition...beautiful pieces from the fabled temple complex in southeast Asia (Cambodia). Try and also see the accompanying IMAX Angkor presentation for a broader perspective on this world heritage site.Written November 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a beautiful building day and night. Lit up well, you could see in from many places. In the day time, we walked the grounds, looked at the many statues around the property and read the plaques. A beautiful large tree out front you would love to get into, but cant. A lot of history here and mush to learn. I wish we knew we could get in, part of it was blocked off with some repairs. So historical looking.Written September 12, 2023
- Be sure to read all you can to gain a better understanding of the family dynamics and their legacy. The castle nicely restored.Written November 21, 2023
- Definitely worth visiting and getting a few pictures! Looks very neat—great photos. We were suggested to eat at Fisherman’s Wharf, Barb’s Fish and Chips but we didn’t have the opportunity. Sea taxis looked cool. Excursions available to book at the wharf. Hop on/hop off bus stops there.Written November 12, 2023
- Lovely drive, some wildlife, driftwood, solitude when you want it, beautiful views, great place for a walk tooWritten June 2, 2023
- We stayed here about 15 years ago. It was great....close to everything, gorgeous view of the harbor. The high tea was excellent for the kids....the last stop of an Alaskan cruise and the perfect ending along with the Butchart Gardens.Written October 22, 2023
- In a city known for its gardens, the Government House Gardens remain basically unknown. Maintained by volunteers, these gardens are lovely, diverse, and inspiring. A guided tour is worth the expense, and I can recommend Arthur and Leslie as guides with great knowledge and a passion for the gardens.Written July 24, 2023
- Really nice place to get out and walk around. We saw float planes flying overhead and a cruise ship passing by. It was very windy and kind of cold - I was glad we dressed in layers and had hats. Definitely recommend to stop by and check out.Written October 25, 2023
- A zen garden in Oak Bay.
Showcasing the expansive and diverse gardens with quaint walking trails the loop through the property. Very hard to believe it exists & so peaceful within the city -
In October, more green than flowering but a great hidden gem and charity to supporr as well.Written October 5, 2023
- A great site seeing place with the sounds of bars at night, nightlife in the day, many restaurants and shops. Historical things to see, statues, old and new buildings. A place to wander, you need almost days for this section of the town alone. Some bars went to really late at night (which we could hear in our hotel). A great area to stay in, in the middle of the action.Written September 12, 2023
- We went for the gardens and they were lovely. Many varieties of flowers that I hope to identify and try in my gardens in Washington state. Unfortunately there was little information about the plants so I will have to do my own research. We missed the peak for the rose garden but some of the bedding plants around the roses were spectacular. Pretty limited signage throughout, which was very frustrating.Written July 8, 2023
- Beautiful grounds and a lot of history going back to the late 1800’s. There is no admittance cost but they will accept donations. This is a must stop rain or shine for everyone. The museum and the historical house is located minutes from downtown Victoria and there is free parking on site.Written October 7, 2021
- Ryan was a hoot and so was Julie who helped to accommodate the 7 of us! See the pics below!
Did not know what to expect but let me tell you they both did a fantastic job!
Would definitely recommend.
Very knowledgeable and lots of fun!Written August 28, 2023