- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- The place is really small (2 rooms), but you get to see a variety of spiders and insects. I went with my 12 year old and she felt too old for the place. I thought it was pretty cool. We stayed for about 45 minutes, so it felt a bit overpriced for our experience, but I imagine going with a younger child and definitely getting my money’s worth. Tour guide Emma was very knowledgeable and her enthusiasm for the zoo residents was contagious. A great visit for younger (<10) children.Written October 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Staff at the axe and grind were helpful and encouraging to make a new experience more fun and exciting. Ben was flexible, friendly and accommodating to give our group the best experience possible! Highly recommend.Written November 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great time! We were close to escaping but just ran out of time. The staff are excellent and explained everything very well. We were in the 66 motel which was very well done. Had us on our toes the entire time. Would definitely try one of the other rooms on our next visit.Written August 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience with these guys and loved that there were 2 knowledgeable marine biologists on board to discuss the wildlife.
Pictures taken by them came out great and meant we could focus on enjoying our time on the water.
We saw orca and humpback whales, a bald Eagle and lots of sea lions and birds.
I wholeheartedly recommend!Written November 1, 2022
- The staff were awesome. A wealth of information and great stories.
I learned so much and, of course, saw amazing whales and wildlife.
A childhood dream come true.Written November 22, 2022
- Great service. Last minute plan. Called from the Airport, met at Elk Lake. The owner carried the boards to the lake and off we went. Supper fun. 2 hours went too fast but tired and happy when we returned from gliding all around the lake. Very picturesque and calm. Lovely beach access, lots of free parking, picnic tables.Written September 12, 2022
- Austin made us feel safe, at ease and informed. We had a very pleasant two hours in and around the Inner Harbour and learned quite a bit about the local waters, wildlife and marine activities. Highly recommended.Written October 6, 2022
- This was my third time using SUP Victoria. This this we did a custom rental of 4 boards delivered out to us at Pat Bay for 2 hours. We all had a fabulous time. All Covid 19 protocols were followed by owner Marc.
Hope to get out one more time before the season comes to a close ☀️Written September 15, 2020
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating of my young daughter (7), it was my first VR experience and i was dragged there by her. Now that ive seen what VR is i regret waiting so darn long!Written December 2, 2021
- Loved this trip! From purchasing my tickets, to Captain Jimmy, it was amazing! Disappointed we didn’t see Orca, but the humpbacks put on a spectacular show. The sea lions were great too. It was a beautiful afternoon ….Written October 12, 2022
- We had the best time on this tour! Captain Jordan was such a fun and knowledgeable guide. This was the closest I’ve ever been to whales on a boat tour. We were able to see 6 humpbacks, sea lions and seals. Can’t recommend this tour enough!Written November 16, 2022
- Had an exceptional afternoon on the water yesterday with the fabulous Captain Ian, Captain Yves, and Naturalist Caitlyn! We've searched for whales and other marine wildlife with this company many times over the years, and it is never a disappointment. So well organized and excellent customer service! Their vessels are comfortable and safe . . . second to none. We were on the Marauder IV and there are plenty of places for excellent viewing on the vessel. Take your pick of top, inside, front, or back. Safety is always uppermost in the crew's minds and we felt well looked-after. Yesterday, we had fantastic sightings of three different groups of humpbacks, and an amazing time at Race Rocks viewing hundreds of sea lions. At all times, Captain Ian maneuvered the vessel safely so that we had the best views while being respectful of the wildlife. We were kept very well informed by Yves and Caitlyn with respect to what we were seeing without disturbing our viewing. We typically have done our whale-watching in the summer months. This Fall trip was outstanding, exhilarating, and exciting!Written October 28, 2021
- I had a wonderful three hours of coaching with Lee in preparation for an upcoming wilderness kayaking trip. It was exactly what I needed to improve my strokes with the goal of avoiding blisters and fatigue, and to acquire the skills needed for exit and entry on a variety of docks and beaches. This intensive prep has given me confidence t know I can handle 5 days on the water. Thanks so much Lee!Written August 4, 2022
- Great value for money - $60 each for a private group of 4. Boston and Chloe were great and made us feel totally safe and were fun to be with. Highly recommend adding this to your itineraryWritten September 11, 2020
- We saw more humpback whales than we have ever seen before.
The crew knew right where to go and got us in viewing whales within minutes of leaving the harbor. Cant recommend them enough for your next whale adventure.Written November 21, 2022