- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Cheap wings and beer! Our server was friendly, quickly got our order in and got the food out quickly. They have board games for you to play with while you wait!Written June 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We strategically came on their locals night which is Thursday hoping for some good dance vibe. We came early 930pm to avoid the later lines up, so early there was a skateboarding contest on. Few bar stool seating and several lounge booths only so expect to stand unless you are playing pool. Very reasonable price on cover and drinks. No table service so go up to the two bars. The dance floor got going around 11pm and got packed. The music was fairly good.Written July 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed lunch here of the pulled pork burger and the turkey and bacon club. Both could use a little more sauce/mayo but were delicious and the servings were big and reasonably priced. I had a warm apple cider which was a bit too spicy, so it was Ok but I didn't love it. It was cold out, so we sat inside where it was nice and warm. It was quite busy but the service was still pretty quick and friendly. Will be back again during our stayWritten February 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is essentially the apres ski bar from a movie trying to create an apres ski bar. Nothing super fancy. Pretty chill. Little cheesy, but that's what makes it fun.Written February 11, 2020
- Our favourite bar for drinks and dancing in Whistler! The DJ's always got the best music going, and the drinks are amazing. Definitely recommend this spot, and we will be back again!Written June 19, 2022
- Not knowing when to head out and not having to wait in line we came at 9pm on a Wednesday but noone else there yet. We got convinced to have a couple of drinks and then consider going over to their sister bar buffalo bill and return. The music here was the best of the 3 night clubs we hit over the two days on weeknight, too bad slower evening. Find out when their locals night is and come here that day.Written July 9, 2022
- Was there two different nights and neither one was a disappointment. Life DJ's that were very accessible and great staff and the queue was always well managed for a fresh drink, even on NYE.Written January 14, 2016
- Think we had soup! But can't really remember anything interesting about this place except the loos are outside and downstairs so hard to access in ski boots.Written January 25, 2017
- What a spot. Sam was hustling behind the bar. Live music can’t be beat. Recommend stopping by if you’re in town!Written August 30, 2022
- Friendly staff, basic decent pub fare. Nothing to write home about but decent. Burger meat portion is tiny and very overcooked.
Great beer selection, solid basic mixed drinks but don't ask for anything complex. Bartenders don't know (and don't know how to make) what a martini is...🙄Written January 18, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Whistler