- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This is a great place to rent ski equipment. The staff is very friendly and the equipment is in very good conditions. Also, the cost is very reasonable, compared to other options.
Our family and friends rented un the Blackcomb base location. The only thing I wish they had, was the facility to store shoes while I skied.
Having said that, I will definitely use Soicy Sports in the future.Written May 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unique art experience for my child - created an amazing sculpture that were serve as a reminder for the fabulous time we had in Whistler!Written July 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have visited this store previously without reviewing it. Back in Whistler and needed a few new things so I went there once again. The staff are very helpful and polite, amongst other things I purchased new ski poles, a few days later my ski instructor suggested I needed shorter poles to ski with, so I returned to discuss it with the staff who happily exchanged my then used poles with a new pair of shorter ones.
I have purchased boots previously through the store boot fitter Barry and even a couple of years later he is happy to make minor adjustments on them!
Certainly second to none with the customer service.Written March 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The staff was very helpful, the prices were decent, and the equipment was good. Very easy and chill experience.Written April 10, 2019
- I recently purchased a COVID care package for a friend in Whistler from this establishment and wow, did it deliver! As someone living 4000km away, I wasn't sure where to start, but UVM pleasantly surprised me with their warm and friendly telephone service, timely delivery, and extra care put into their order.
Thank you!Written January 5, 2021
- Such a lovely place!! My daughter and I really enjoy popping in whenever we’re in the village!! We did a reading with Susan and would recommend her to anyone:) We also adore Amy who works there! Fantastic store with a wonderful vibe!!!Written August 28, 2018
- Best shop in Whistler village. Friendly and helpful staff. A fun vibe. Independent business, unlike many of the shops in the village. Top notch bike rentals and service. This is the premiere place to rent bikes, buy bikes and gear and to get service in Whistler. Exceptionally good.Written October 16, 2021
- Just purchased some balsamic vinegar and olive oil at "Olives on Tap". They have a great selection and reasonable prices.
Had a wonderful conversation with the owner too (sadly I am so bad at remembering names that I have already forgotten even though the conversation was 10 minutes ago).
But, be that as it may seek out Olives on Tap (to the left of the IGA) for some fantastic oil and vinegar.
We purchased Tuscan Spice Olive Oil, Fig Balsamic, and Blackberry Ginger Balsamic. They are all very tasty and I can't wait to start cooking with them.Written September 22, 2017
- Stopped to check this spot out whilst walking in Whistler. The shop is bright and clean. Helpful staff and a great selection of gems at reasonable prices. Purchased three rings, as well as one for my mom, since the selection was great! A little on the pricy side, but, you get what you pay for!Written August 25, 2021
- a lot of good candy and its my favorite shop because a lot of different virility's of candy stuff bu a little expense $Written May 7, 2019
- We had to get some souvenirs of our time in Whistler and were very impressed with the selection at Carlsbergs Gift shop and the helpfulness of the staff there.Written September 19, 2019