- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Perfect for a rainy day! The indoor climbing facilities are great. I believe this place is called The Core. Great staff, very informative even if you've never climbed. You can schedule outdoor climbs or learn indoors. Also has a full featured gym. Great place for fun and exercize!Written April 15, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While visiting Whistler, I brought my 9 year old here for some 1:1 time with him. Dropping in was easy. The waiver was not obnoxious. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We aren't expert climbers - though my son is a natural. He has autism. I mention this because the staff were very sensitive to his needs without making him feel "special". Within minutes he was in comfortable climbing shoes and a harness. For families coming to visit Whistler with children on the spectrum, the Core is an excellent activity for a rainy day. They have climbing walls for every level. I happened to be within ear shot of a private lesson and thought very highly of the instructor. For those looking to take lessons, the instructors appear very capable. We will definitely be back!Written August 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We come here every time we visit Whistler. Their studio is spacious and clean. It's centrally located and the instructors are highly qualified and professional. They offer classes, private and online sessions. We usually book private sessions and have Maeve as our instructor. They are very accommodating and Maeve suits each session to our specific level. A trip to Whistler wouldn't be compete without Yogacara.Written June 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nested away in a costal mountain backdrop is the luxurious boutique ski lodge, the Four Seasons Resort. The outdoor surroundings invite you to breath in the fresh oxygen while partaking of the bevy of countryside activities. The Resort offers ample upscale activities, amongst them, the Spa, for ultimate post-ski pampering and just plain old indulgence.
The perks and treatments of the 4C's are numerous with body recipes designed to sooth and reinvigorate sore muscles. The luxe treatment facilities are in keeping with the overall grandeur of the Resort itself. The Spa enjoys notoriety for its use of a repertoire of natural products derived from local areas (like Glacial Clay for rubs
and such). These ingredients 4 thoroughly jack up the enjoyment factor of the 4C's Spa experience.
Pick your pampering poison, from an array of treatments including massages, facials, body wraps, gentlemen's packages, signature recipes and the like. The 4C's assembly of treatments include the:
SIGNATURE TREATMENT - a 100 minute top-to-bottom engagement consisting of a scrub, wrap and massage. The beginning procedure consists of a maple syrup and raw sugar wrap so you might feel like a breakfast pancake...this treatment is a real spoiler,
BODY WRAP - using local British Columbia glacial clay.... the therapists really pile it on as there is no shortage of this earthy Arctic concoction,
WARMING MASSAGE....my absolute favourite and so apres-ski comforting and appropriate. The highlight of this massage is the assembling of hot stones over the parts of the body to heighten warm circulation.....clad In stone amour made me feel like a horizontal 'inuksuk' (those manmade stone landmarks common in the Arctic)
The Spa @ the 4C's Resort is simply home to a breath of pampering experiences designed for your bodily pleasure.Written March 3, 2021
- I have been taking fitness classes (and since COVID, Zoom classes) with Mandy Dobbs at the Whistler Athletic Club since 2007. I am 78, and I continue to ski, hike, bike, golf, and do anything I want thanks to Mandy. She keeps me healthy and fit, and I always have a lot of fun. Thank you, Mandy!Written April 29, 2021
- What a state of the art gym ! Everything you need for healthy lifestyle! The moment I walked into gym I was greeted by staff Maria who helped me with all my questions n was extremely knowledgeable about all the aspects of gym !
Definitely recommend this place if your in Whistler! They also offer day passes💪
Thanks again !Written November 10, 2021