Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- If you visit Whistler you must make time to do this.
Allow plenty of time. It can take a lot longer to get to the top of the mountain than advertised and the suspension bridge and viewing platform open later and close earlier than the gondolas. We visited as it opened at 11am and I would highly recommend this to avoid the queues later in the day.
From the top of the gondola you then have to ride an open ski lift to the highest point. This is amazing in itself as you leave the noise from other people behind. It is silent apart from the water flowing down the mountain.
It was in the middle of a heatwave when we visited but there was still un-melted snow at the top. The views are absolutely stunning.
Use mosquito spray before heading up, they are rife at the top of the gondola.Written August 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I didn't get to go in the gallery but did come across his statue of Jeri when walking between the upper and lower village. Tucked away by the river but deserving of more prominenceWritten October 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s a nice monument at the entrance to Whistler Village. You will not miss it when you drive by, you can also walk around it as it’s near the visitor center.Written October 15, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went there for Sunday mass. There was a lot of people, mostly residents of Whistler. It was nice to find quiet place for personal meditation. The local people were very friendly.
I recommend this church.
RomanPWritten January 14, 2019
- We are 5 ladies who love to ski & be adventurous. We planned a fun evening at White Dog Galleries, Penny Eder the owner & helper Carla provided us with raw clay, ideas on sculpting our creation and martinis to help us along. It was a wonderful enlighting experience and we each have a unique piece of art to reflect on the memories of the moment..
We highly recommend you have this experience too.Written March 13, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Whistler