- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Good morning with Matt fishing around Whistler! Very knowledgeable and professional service from WYRF and highly recommend the services!Written June 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing guide service, incredible fishing and beautiful area to fish! I had some time become available last minute and Clint was very helpful in helping me arrange my first fishing visit to BC. He worked very hard to put me on some great fish despite some weather challenges. This included coaching me through landing my personal best fish on the fly which was a battle I will never forget. I look forward to going back in the near future. Great outfit and I'd recommend a trip to any level of angler.Written October 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a super day out with Mike. We visited some of the most amazing countryside I’ve ever visited, and had a selection of rods, patterns/fly types, so had a range of options. Mike took us to his notable spots on the river, and we caught a number of Rainbow Trout, which made my day !
The whole experience , from the original booking, to the pick up from the hotel in Whistler, to the local knowledge of where to go, was fantastic.
I’d really recommend this company to take care of your fishing needs.Written September 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For anyone who would like to give ice fishing a go, we couldn't recommend an afternoon with Jon more. He was very knowledgeable and patient but also made it super fun. Our only regret was not having longer, as it flew by!
We will definitely be back!Written March 1, 2021
- Our recent pink salmon fishing with Jordan of whistler fishing guides was phenomenal. Jordan was an outstanding guide who really took time in to helping all three of us beginners learn how to fish for pink salmon on the fly. The gear was quality, and the bite was on. To top it off it all happened in a gorgeous spot on the Squamish river with a hike through the forest and across another river. We will definitely be booking another trip with these guys in the future.Written August 27, 2021