- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
47 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful escape in the summer. from whistler village the walk through the forest is something to see.
on a hot day the beach can get very busy.
you can also take a shuttle if you don't feel like walkingWritten August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful water fall under sunshine. Easy access from the parking lot. It’s only about 5 mins walk, ok for kids or seniors.Written August 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a bit surrealistic, seeing wrecked train cars in the middle of the forest, but it is a very popular walk, and with some highly informative signs along the way!Written August 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I wish that we could see museums like this right across the country. What a wonderful way to celebrate and learn about Indigenous culture, history and art. A must-see for any visit to Whistler!Written September 9, 2022
- If you are in whistler, this is a must do! We went to all three lakes for a total hiking time of 3.5 hours (30 minutes at the third lake taking in the view). We DID see bears in the distance, a momma black bear and two cubs, so definitely be mindful of wildlife. Running shoes or hiking shoes are a must! Same with bug spray.Written August 11, 2022
- I particularly enjoyed the Riopele exhibition which I think is there until Feb 2022. Highly recommend.Written January 19, 2022
- Beautiful Hike! Your NEED a day pass from BC parks to get access. Great views of the lake! We went in the morning (830am) to avoid the crowds and by the time we were coning back down, the parking lot was full. Great for all skill levels! Bears are in the area, so bear spray doesn't hurt to have! Drive up to the parking lot! Not at the bottom of the dirt road!Written August 11, 2022
- Very nice area to take a stroll. Next to the olympic plaza itself, lots of shops and restaurants give a cosy vibe. Easy to spend a few hours at and breath a bit of history.Written August 5, 2022
- My wife and I took a day trip to the Callaghan Valley from Vancouver. We purchased day passes from the user friendly website. On Monday we left at 8am and arrived around 945am. Drive was easy, traffic was light. Woman running the rental shop was very good. Pleasantly surprised to learn that as grandparents we got the Monday parents discount. ($17 off rentals). Glorious sun filled day. Perfect conditions. Spectacular scenery. All sorts of terrain to choose from. Not crowded at all as we shared to trails with a only few families. We skied for about 4 hours and ate our packed lunch brought from home about half way thru. Returned our rented skis and had an easy sunny drive home. A great day in the snow. Wonderful facility practically in our backyard.Written March 16, 2021
- Being able to ride your bike along this network of paved trails, is something we look forward to each and every time we visit. Riding by the various lakes and rivers, stumbling on golf courses and wildlife and not using your car, makes this the only way we like to travel when we are at Whistler. Especially in the summer!Written August 7, 2022
- Want to channel your inner biathlon rifle shooting energy? A Biathlon Rifle Shooting experience at the Whislter Olympic Park will satisfy this desire. We went up on a sunny Sunday to be shown how biathletes shoot their 22 rifles at distant targets. With the demo done, it’s time for you to follow their lead and fire away at the targets. You are given the option of choosing a wide or narrower target. I did pretty well on my first round, then moved to the narrower target…it was more challenging...have to keep your sighting really steady.
It’s interesting to hear the guide relate of the routine the biathletes go through. Another interesting thing is that the positions visitors shoot from are the one closest to the wind blocking wall. These are the priority ones for the athletes would compete to get, as the ones farther away from the wall would encounter more wind, which can affect the shooting.
The Biathlon Shooting is done in a social distancing manner. Disc Golf is also offered. The Biathlon experience is offered Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday until August 30th. There is also a winter Biathlon shooting experienced offered.
After our shooting experience, we hiked around, catching a look at the ski jump set-ups. The big bonus was walking around in the fresh alpine air.Written August 23, 2020
- Dog walking.lake activities,nice park. Not much parking to say the least. On the lake. Picnic tables.Written September 19, 2022
- This hike is super intense, and if you have short legs definitely bring poles. Many very large steps, and scrambling required. Last km is freaky af don't look down. But the way down is not as scary as you might imagine as you are going up. View at the top is stunning, and seeing the glacier was pretty cool. Don't even look instead the outhouse at the top. Use the woods.Written September 19, 2021
- Beautiful lake, and wonderful place for a picnic. We want to go back to spend the day there. You can swim, spread out for a picnic, enjoy the view. There was an ice cream truck there when we visited. Lots of families and people hanging out, but there was still lots of room.Written August 31, 2022
- This was worth a walk on a wet day. Short loop with some good view points over the ocean, which was wild on this blowy day. Glad we went for a look.Written June 11, 2022