Mountains • Ski & Snowboard Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
47 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travellers are saying
- Well worth the funds to ride up to the top of Whistler mountain, take the peak to peak gondola, and hike the beautiful alpine trails! A great time!Written October 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing day! We booked a 3 run taster pass based on our fitness which was the perfect number for us and a half day bike rental that came with full face helmet, gloves and elbow and knee pads. Everyone was so friendly and helpful with getting on to the gondolas and making sure we knew where we were going. The trails themselves are so well maintained, easily signposted and a huge variety for all abilities. Can't recommend enough! There's plenty of places to grab a drink in between runs and great atmosphere all round. The queue for the gondola goes down really quickly and you get to see other trails as you head up the mountain.
We rode the green trails which are equivalent to an easy blue in the UK but a lot more fun, so would recommend having some experience of mountain/downhill biking, and make sure you know the etiquette of being on the mountain, more for your own safety and that of others using the trails. But you'll see people of all ages and abilities up there so don't be put off!Written September 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fantastic time at the Sliding Centre, our guide and pilot were very knowledgeable. It was very fascinating to learn about how the track was built and maintained. The ride down was exhilarating! We would definitely do it again, maybe this time in the Winter!Written July 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Intermediate level hike with amazing views of the lakes and hiking poles will certainly help but not necessary. Arrived at 11am on a weekday and able to get a parking spot. Hike took about 3.5 hours. Heard some bear bells on hiker's bags but honestly, the trail is so busy with people traffic. You're more likely to secure a weekend day pass an hour after it opens than you are to run into a bear.Written September 27, 2022
- This was a great experience, however with the prices being quite high, for our family of 14 there was no group rate to help in reducing the cost. Once on the mountain majority all of the eateries were closed....Written June 14, 2022
- This hike is super intense, and if you have short legs definitely bring poles. Many very large steps, and scrambling required. Last km is freaky af don't look down. But the way down is not as scary as you might imagine as you are going up. View at the top is stunning, and seeing the glacier was pretty cool. Don't even look instead the outhouse at the top. Use the woods.Written September 19, 2021
- Hitting the trailhead yesterday was amazing, once you hit the 3km marker you will start encountering isolated patches of snow. This becomes a snow trail from around 4km. Snow is densely packed all the way up to the meadows, around 5/6kms from the tusk itself. However once here, without snow shoes the snow becomes almost impossible. With the warm weather we started sinking, at points up to our waist. If you are planning to head here as we, snowshoes are defo recommended if you plan on getting anywhere near the finishing point. Be safe hikers!Written May 3, 2018
- Way too man kids jumping around taking over all the trampolines but if you go late at night just before they close its not too bad. I got my tamedog dialled thanks to bounce.Written May 16, 2018
- My sister and I signed up for Momentum Mogul Camps for just the Saturday, and we loved the experience with our coach Pierre-Alexandre (PA) so much that we came back again the next day on Sunday. And everyone else in our Saturday group also chose to return on Sunday too! Pretty much everyone on staff at Momentum needs to be a World Cup champion to coach with Momentum, and so the caliber of coaching is simply next level. As others have written in their reviews, I would've paid just to watch these guys ski, it was so cool to see.
PA really focuses on the fundamentals of getting your technique right. He's got a structured way of introducing the concepts and drills so that they build on one another. Not only was he an amazing athlete coach, but also an all-around cool guy. It was so fun hearing more of his World Cup and Olympics stories over beers after. Overall such a magical experience!Written January 28, 2022
- Arnaud was the best guide ever and he made an already amazing experience even better! Plus he took amazing pictures of us:)Written September 4, 2022
- Had a blast on the side by side tour! Anna, was a great guide and made the trip enjoyable. We will definitely come back for snowmobiling this winter.Written October 1, 2022
- This was our first time ever axe throwing. Naf at Forged was wonderful in showing us how to do it safely and still have lots of fun!Written October 11, 2021
- I had an amazing time at the 3 hour Eagle Tour! The views were incredible, there was a fair bit of hiking so wear good shoes! There is limited storage so don't bring any bulky belongings. There are no washrooms on the trails, so use the washroom beforehand. The guides made me feel very safe and secure, and were really informed on the area and significance of wildlife and foliage. They talked about environmental sustainability and stewardship, and I learned a lot while having an absolute blast ziplining off a mountain!Written September 16, 2022
- These zip lines were so fun, I took a friend of mine who never ziplined before and normally she’s afraid of heights but she ended up having the best time. I would always recommend this experience to anyone looking for something to fill their day—just the right amount of adventure for an afternoon. The staff were also amazing!Written October 4, 2022
- We had an absolute amazing time on our ATV tour with Tyler. He adjusted the tour to our needs and consistently checked in with us to see how we were doing. If we were to come back to Whistler, we would 100% come back and request to have Tyler as our tour guide.Written June 29, 2022