Mountains • Ski & Snowboard Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- Well worth the funds to ride up to the top of Whistler mountain, take the peak to peak gondola, and hike the beautiful alpine trails! A great time!Written October 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kelly helped with our booking, we stayed in a studio and it was perfect for 2 people. Kelly was helpful and we liked our room.Written October 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing day! We booked a 3 run taster pass based on our fitness which was the perfect number for us and a half day bike rental that came with full face helmet, gloves and elbow and knee pads. Everyone was so friendly and helpful with getting on to the gondolas and making sure we knew where we were going. The trails themselves are so well maintained, easily signposted and a huge variety for all abilities. Can't recommend enough! There's plenty of places to grab a drink in between runs and great atmosphere all round. The queue for the gondola goes down really quickly and you get to see other trails as you head up the mountain.
We rode the green trails which are equivalent to an easy blue in the UK but a lot more fun, so would recommend having some experience of mountain/downhill biking, and make sure you know the etiquette of being on the mountain, more for your own safety and that of others using the trails. But you'll see people of all ages and abilities up there so don't be put off!Written September 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a stunning spot and easy to stop at on the road between Vancouver and Whistler. The falls are a short walk from the car park and to both break the journey and see something stunning it's a great place to stop.Written September 25, 2022
- We had a fantastic time at the Sliding Centre, our guide and pilot were very knowledgeable. It was very fascinating to learn about how the track was built and maintained. The ride down was exhilarating! We would definitely do it again, maybe this time in the Winter!Written July 29, 2022
- We visited Whistler recently and the Train Wreck was on our to do list, it is not well sign posted from the main road. On arriving at the car park it is a pleasant 20 min stroll to the Wreck with information boards on the way. Well worth a visit.Written September 29, 2022
- Intermediate level hike with amazing views of the lakes and hiking poles will certainly help but not necessary. Arrived at 11am on a weekday and able to get a parking spot. Hike took about 3.5 hours. Heard some bear bells on hiker's bags but honestly, the trail is so busy with people traffic. You're more likely to secure a weekend day pass an hour after it opens than you are to run into a bear.Written September 27, 2022
- I particularly enjoyed the Riopele exhibition which I think is there until Feb 2022. Highly recommend.Written January 19, 2022
- Beautiful Hike! Your NEED a day pass from BC parks to get access. Great views of the lake! We went in the morning (830am) to avoid the crowds and by the time we were coning back down, the parking lot was full. Great for all skill levels! Bears are in the area, so bear spray doesn't hurt to have! Drive up to the parking lot! Not at the bottom of the dirt road!Written August 11, 2022
- We visited the Plaza on our recent stay, it has many shops and eating places, there was a Free concert by the JB's which was great entertainment.Written September 29, 2022
- My wife and I took a day trip to the Callaghan Valley from Vancouver. We purchased day passes from the user friendly website. On Monday we left at 8am and arrived around 945am. Drive was easy, traffic was light. Woman running the rental shop was very good. Pleasantly surprised to learn that as grandparents we got the Monday parents discount. ($17 off rentals). Glorious sun filled day. Perfect conditions. Spectacular scenery. All sorts of terrain to choose from. Not crowded at all as we shared to trails with a only few families. We skied for about 4 hours and ate our packed lunch brought from home about half way thru. Returned our rented skis and had an easy sunny drive home. A great day in the snow. Wonderful facility practically in our backyard.Written March 16, 2021
- Dog walking.lake activities,nice park. Not much parking to say the least. On the lake. Picnic tables.Written September 19, 2022
- Beautiful lake, and wonderful place for a picnic. We want to go back to spend the day there. You can swim, spread out for a picnic, enjoy the view. There was an ice cream truck there when we visited. Lots of families and people hanging out, but there was still lots of room.Written August 31, 2022
- Arnaud was the best guide ever and he made an already amazing experience even better! Plus he took amazing pictures of us:)Written September 4, 2022
- Had a blast on the side by side tour! Anna, was a great guide and made the trip enjoyable. We will definitely come back for snowmobiling this winter.Written October 1, 2022