Mountains • Ski & Snowboard Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
40 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travellers are saying
- Summer visit. Amazing views!! There were no waits for the gondolas. We went on a little hike on the Whistler side which was very strenuous in the blistering sun. Take water and snacks if you plan to do this. Watch your step, I tripped over a path marker (1 ft tall) and fell but thank god it wasn't near a cliff!!!Written July 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- abslutely epic bike park....tons of tracks and levels...and really beautiful scenery. I only used it for a day but will be back.Written July 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fantastic time at the Sliding Centre, our guide and pilot were very knowledgeable. It was very fascinating to learn about how the track was built and maintained. The ride down was exhilarating! We would definitely do it again, maybe this time in the Winter!Written July 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a bit surrealistic, seeing wrecked train cars in the middle of the forest, but it is a very popular walk, and with some highly informative signs along the way!Written August 3, 2022
- If you are in whistler, this is a must do! We went to all three lakes for a total hiking time of 3.5 hours (30 minutes at the third lake taking in the view). We DID see bears in the distance, a momma black bear and two cubs, so definitely be mindful of wildlife. Running shoes or hiking shoes are a must! Same with bug spray.Written August 11, 2022
- Great time up at the bridge! On a clear day the 360 degree view is breathtaking. 100% worth it. Would give yourself about 1.5 hours from getting off the regular gondola.Written August 11, 2022
- This hike is super intense, and if you have short legs definitely bring poles. Many very large steps, and scrambling required. Last km is freaky af don't look down. But the way down is not as scary as you might imagine as you are going up. View at the top is stunning, and seeing the glacier was pretty cool. Don't even look instead the outhouse at the top. Use the woods.Written September 19, 2021
- Hitting the trailhead yesterday was amazing, once you hit the 3km marker you will start encountering isolated patches of snow. This becomes a snow trail from around 4km. Snow is densely packed all the way up to the meadows, around 5/6kms from the tusk itself. However once here, without snow shoes the snow becomes almost impossible. With the warm weather we started sinking, at points up to our waist. If you are planning to head here as we, snowshoes are defo recommended if you plan on getting anywhere near the finishing point. Be safe hikers!Written May 3, 2018
- My sister and I signed up for Momentum Mogul Camps for just the Saturday, and we loved the experience with our coach Pierre-Alexandre (PA) so much that we came back again the next day on Sunday. And everyone else in our Saturday group also chose to return on Sunday too! Pretty much everyone on staff at Momentum needs to be a World Cup champion to coach with Momentum, and so the caliber of coaching is simply next level. As others have written in their reviews, I would've paid just to watch these guys ski, it was so cool to see.
PA really focuses on the fundamentals of getting your technique right. He's got a structured way of introducing the concepts and drills so that they build on one another. Not only was he an amazing athlete coach, but also an all-around cool guy. It was so fun hearing more of his World Cup and Olympics stories over beers after. Overall such a magical experience!Written January 28, 2022
- James was an absolute legend and gave us an unreal experience on the ATV tour. Would highly recommend to anybody going to whistler
Thanks OisinWritten August 7, 2022
- Ride was insane with great viewpoints. Raph is a great guide that adapts well to your level.
Bonus : he's from QuebecWritten July 22, 2022
- This was our first time ever axe throwing. Naf at Forged was wonderful in showing us how to do it safely and still have lots of fun!Written October 11, 2021
- We had an absolute amazing time on our ATV tour with Tyler. He adjusted the tour to our needs and consistently checked in with us to see how we were doing. If we were to come back to Whistler, we would 100% come back and request to have Tyler as our tour guide.Written June 29, 2022
- Friendly and enthusiastic staff, four fantastic fast zip-lines with great views. Even the hard-to-please teens were impressed by this experienceWritten August 9, 2022
- We did the Bear Tour and had a fantastic experience. Everyone from the check in in the village, the shuttle drivers, to the guides, were fantastic. Our guides Abbey and Kyle were very informative and safety conscious, and super helpful with my son. When booking, my 10 year old son really wanted to do the Eagle Tour, but he noticed it had a weight requirement that he wasn’t quite close to (a few pounds off), so we will save that one for next time. We appreciated how clear the site was in informing of the weight requirements for the Eagle Tour, and it helped make the decision easy and safe. He really loved his first zip line experience, and I had a blast. The Bear Tour did not disappoint! Thanks Ziptrek! We will be back!Written August 12, 2022