6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Lots of vendors with a variety of items for sale and a great selection of food trucks. It makes for a nice stroll by the river and an easy way to have dinner .Written July 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in for lunch yesterday - Monday November 14th. I had a local amber ale that was quite nice and my wife had a Chardonnay that was also quite nice. For something to eat, I first had the fish that arrived with a soggy batter and was not that appealing really. I made the observation to the team and they were understanding. I changed my order to a burger and it was delicious. Meaty, flavourful and properly cooked for me. Just a little pink in the middle. My wife had the BLT and it was OK. The fries were good and they do this Cuban mayo that is different and delightful. The establishment is clean, large and airy with a nice view out over the St John river. The staff efficient, friendly and just good.Written November 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The cider is really good. Many different types and flavours to choose from, and with $8 flights you can't go wrong! My favorite was the dry cider, and my wife loved the cherry and strawberry lime. The food, although cheap, was only ok. Everything was deep fried, and I'm not sure if they only have one fryer but we ordered a few plates and they came out one at a time, about 5-10 minutes apart. Still this is a place you do not want to miss. The cider is excellent!Written March 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went in after work for a quick one with some fellow workers here, wound up staying till close.
One thing I love about micro breweries is that they bend over backward to make sure you enjoy your experience. No problem here, 2 thumbs up guys. Great local product in an awesome setting.Written September 13, 2017
- Highly recommend this place if you like Cider. Its also a very cool concept of sharing the space with Abbey Cafe!! The Cider here is excellent and there are numerous options for different tastes!!!Written September 29, 2019