What travellers are saying
- Wow! What a day at the Sports Hall of Fame. Had the chance to meet NHL Goalie, Jake Allen, wrestle with a national champion outside, play on the sports simulator, and learn all about the history of New Brunswick sport! I didn’t know that Ron Turcotte, Willie O’Ree, and many other Canadian sport icons were from the province.Written August 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unfortunately, it is under a revitalization process, therefore, we kind of missed the opportunity to see its full beauty. The city aims to complete the project next year...Written July 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great free walking tour of the city. I highly recommend it. We learned lots about the city and the garrison district. Our guide was very knowledgeable. Many thanks to Matthew!
On our way back, we saw our guide again and toured the historic jail/soldier’s quarters. So much to see and so much history! So glad we stopped in Fredericton and did the tour!Written August 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of vendors with a variety of items for sale and a great selection of food trucks. It makes for a nice stroll by the river and an easy way to have dinner .Written July 14, 2023
- I am not sure we have ever encountered a N.A. city with such good and extensive walking trails. They are well designed and heavily used by locals and visitors alike.Written October 24, 2022
- I visited here, after attending the opening sessions of Indigenous Peoples Day, at the Legislative Assembly Building, downtown. There are numerous small gardens and various trails, both along the river and in wooded areas of the park. It is across the street from the Town Plat, so elements of Fredericton's history may be gleaned here.Written July 18, 2022
- A group of 6 of us (all adults) did the Great Fredericton Outdoor Escape. We had a great time walking around downtown and solving the puzzles. Highly recommend if you have a group of friends who love games and are looking for something new to try.Written September 24, 2023
- I've been to this market several times, mainly for lunch. There is such a lovely variety of ethnic foods. My favourite happens to be the yummy Ethiopian cuisine . . . the combo is good, complete with injera (spongy flat bread) with which to eat the food instead of utensils.
My sister was with me today and I was concerned there might not be any gluten-free options for her, but NO WORRIES, there were at least 4 vendors with GF meal options. She enjoyed her Sri Lanken butter chicken on Jasmine rice, and I enjoyed my usual Ethiopian meal.
Already looking forward to our next visit!Written June 15, 2019
- The treeGo is exactly as advertised, great fun for all ages, as all, a great challenge for those looking for that neck adventure.
The staff? They’re not even employees. If TreeGo was heaven, they would be heavens angles as they watch over your safety, Their benevolence eminence washes over you as you step through their gates.
All in all, it’s worth the price of admission, 10/10 will go again.Written August 20, 2023
- Excellent area for kayaking even if it’s the first time.
Crew are very friendly and helpful!
Highly recommended activity in Fredericton!Written August 22, 2023