What travellers are saying
- What a great city. Loved the people. So kind and friendly. Top three experiences:
1) Quidi Vidi - historical little neighborhood. Great food, art and walked around the lake.
2) Signal hill. Great views.
3) great eats and bars with music (especially The Ship for music and atmosphere )Written August 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Prepare to be wowed. Breathtaking views of the ocean and the city at every turn. If you are like me, and take a million pictures, allow yourself plenty of time to complete the trail. The trail is exceptionally well maintained, stairs throughout, just couple spots where you get to practice your one-legged squat. I took the trail going down from the Hill. Going up would require a bit more stamina - the climb is an equivalent of 20 stories! Fitness fans run this trail for exercise, but it is also very suitable for a leisurely not-so-in-shape walker like me.Written August 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We popped along from our cruise ship. The pub was busy but we got a warm welcome. We had a fabulous time doing the screeching ceremony. We learned a lot about the traditions. Everyone who visits St John’s should go to this bar. I was smiling all the way back to the ship. Maybe that was the rum 🥰Written September 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super fun experience! Worth trying if you’ve never tried ace throwing before. Crustal was super friendly and helpful!Written September 2, 2023
- This year for Christmas we decided to give ourselves the gift of time together. We chose the escape room activity as part of our family night. It was EXCELLENT!! The whole experience from the time we entered until we left was FAB!!! Totally recommend! Staff are so professional and the escape room was awesome!!! Loved it!!!!Written December 2, 2023
- Was in Twillingate and embarked on Iceberg Quest tour on 7/16/23 and had a fantastic tour. Barry Rogers was the skipper and Roy and Sally the crew. We saw lots of icebergs and had a magnificent experience. Barry was very knowledgable and his commentary was informative.
Would highly recommend this tour company.Written July 21, 2023
- Our extended family of 16 did an afternoon zipline tour. Everyone had a blast. The short hike up to the first platform is not that challenging. We were a large group, but the staff keep things moving swiftly. Great views of Petty Harbour. I fully recommend this for the adventurous folks.Written July 30, 2023