6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We have made this a 'must do' when we visit Halifax in the summer. The production of Pinoccio was great fun and brilliantly presented by the cast. Lots of laughs from our group, young and old.Written August 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a wonderful, intimate theater. We saw Kitchen Party with special guest, Heather Rankin which was fantastic! The theatre seats are very comfortable and the layout is non-claustrophobic. You can purchase beer and wine at the theater bar both prior to the show as well as during intermission. Beverages are allowed inside the theatre which was convenient and civilized. Theatre staff are friendly and helpful and their website is user friendly.Written August 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been going to The Pond Playhouse for a few years, and it is always a delight. The plays chosen are well received by the audience and many of the actors, although, not professional, have had acting training, and those that don't are excellent. The theater is small which creates a lovely atmosphere. The playhouse is nestled in the middle of a quiet neighbourhood, so go early to find parking......... I highly recommend checking out one of the three or four plays that they produce each year.Written June 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed both movies about the Blue Nose II and Calvin, the right whale. The dome was most comfortable and the movies were quite informative. The video was incredible and the narration was spot on.Written August 11, 2018
- Was here with 8 of us for a great show on Dec. 29th.
The host was great, and was able to feed of the energy of the audience, and even when a couple of other slower comics were on stage, and started to lose the crowd, the host was able to ramp the energy back up and get the crowd back into it. 2 other comics not so great including one that seemed baked for his set. The headliner was great and again, fed the crowd and worked off it.
Service staff was great, friendly, and quick.
The acoustics in there are great compared to some other comedy clubs we've been too.
Biggest issue was there was a couple of people talking loudly during the sets and the door staff didn't appear to make any effort to warn them, or ask them to quiet down. It's understandable that people are drinking, and are likely to be loud from time to time, but it's very annoying. Even more so when the door staff do not ask those persons to quiet down. Otherwise, this would have been a 5 star rating.Written December 30, 2018
- Terrible service, terrible prices for everything and they need to understand the customer is the priority - shameful.Written May 23, 2023