What travellers are saying
- Our driver Yasin, was on time, professional, courteous, and helpful. We were picked up in a Cadillac XT6. The vehicle was clean and well appointed. Definitely recommend Priemier Car Service.Written November 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always use it when I'm gone for a prolonged period and I don't leave my care at the airport parking. Any time of day or night. Will wait for you if the flight is delayed. Courteous and friendly.Written July 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you find yourself in need of transportation from Halifax International Airport to the City of Halifax, the first and only call you need make is to Town Limo (902.456.6345). This transportation service is truly first class all the way. From first contact to the final drop-off, the management and staff of Town Limo treat you like their most important customer.
During a recent trip to Nova Scotia, my wife, traveling companions, and I began and ended our vacation in Halifax. Like many tourists, our point of arrival and departure was Halifax Stanfield International Airport. And, like many tourists, we were faced with a handful of transportation options to make the 30-40 minute drive to and from the City of Halifax. Long-story-short, and fortunately for us, we had made a reservation with Town Limo during the planning phase of our trip. We were NOT disappointed.
The owner and senior driver of Town Limo, Eli (Elias), met us at the public transportation exit as soon as we walked out of the terminal exit. His personal appearance was every bit as impressive as you would expect from a limo service in DC or New York. He was incredibly friendly, courteous, and patient with us as the four of us piled into an immaculately clean and shiny SUV (he wouldn’t let us touch a piece of our luggage to help him get it all in the vehicle). During our 45 minute trip to our hotel in downtown Halifax, Eli kept us fully engaged in pleasant conversation. In fact, I say without hesitation that Eli is one one the most entertaining drivers I’ve ever encountered in all my yers of travel. We learned a lot about Halifax and Nova Scotia during our ride to the city, and had fun interacting with a great guy. At the hotel, Eli took care of everything from managing the unloading and portage of our luggage, to making sure our check-in went smoothly. The four of us, his most important customers at that point in time, had experienced the epitome of exceptional limousine service. We had the same experience eight days later during our return trip to the airport. Thanks for everything, Eli!
Bottom line - - If you need to book transportation services to and from Halifax Stanfield International Airport, make your first call the right call to Town Limo. Town Limo is, unquestionably , a “Top Gun” limousine service.
Roy A. Lafontaine, Ph.D.
August 15, 2023Written August 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I really enjoyed the tour of the Annapolis valley that we did with Anchor Tours with Jeff as our tour guide. We learnt a lot about the area. The scenery was beautiful. We went to Hall’s Harbour which is along the Bay of Fundy. It was low tide when we were there. It was amazing to watch the tide come back in for a little while. We had lunch at Lucketts Vineyards. What beautiful views! My husband and I shared the charcuterie plate. then off to Grand Pre National Historic site where we learnt more about the expulsion of the Acadians.
I really liked the small group aspect of the tour and Jeff’s knowledge of the area.Written July 13, 2023
- On time and the driver was polite for so early in the morning and helped with everyone's bags. Allow extra time if traveling solo because the driver needs to pick up other passengers on the way.Written October 18, 2018
- We hired World Class to drive our wedding party to the Public Gardens for a photograph session on Saturday night 10 Dec 22.
Sid was the driver and he went above and beyond to ensure the success of the evening. From the time he came into the wedding venue to discreetly let us know he was ready and to take our time. His overall professional behaviour and can do attitude impressed everyone. Employees like Sid are the reason why businesses become and remain successful and grow a positive reputation. Please pass on our sincere thank you to Sid for contributing to the success of a wonderful event.Written December 12, 2022
- My girlfriend and I were walking along the waterfront and Jordan was hanging out by his rickshaw and we just couldn't resist! The ride was a short one as we weren't going far but Jordan was awesome! A few quick tricks and we were dropped off at the Garrison ! Well worth the ride! We might grab another ride on our way back down the waterfront.Written June 13, 2018
- You can not go wrong - very easy and quick and well priced. When needing a transfer do not hesitate with using them.Written August 22, 2019
- Great Service and roomy vehicles! Perfect for moving into university. It was great not to have to worry about a driving in bad weather and at nighttime. I would highly recommend Air Cab TransportWritten September 29, 2019
- Stuart did an amazing tour of the Halifax/ Nova Scotia area. He met us at the pier and was promptly waiting for us as promised. He was very knowledgeable of the history of the region and made the tour interesting and fun. Stuart took us to sites that we never thought we would ever see and taught us facts we have never heard before. Peggy's Cove was our favorite spot and our lunch at Rhubarb's was fantastic and delicious. We definitely recommend BLT Limo and especially Stuart for an outstanding tour and look forward to returning to the region in the near future and go out site seeing with Stuart again. Thank you Stuart for a job well done! Perfect day perfect host!Written November 8, 2018
- Paul McNeil operates AM PM Limousine and runs a fantastic business. The drivers we had on our trips to and from Halifax Airport, Rick and Lucien, were both personable, prompt, and terrific drivers. Their cars were immaculate, and they kept us entertained with stories about the area. We highly recommend this car service.
We should also note that Paul runs a variety of excellent tours around Halifax and nearby locations, and he is a great guide. If you're visiting Halifax and need a knowledgeable guide, Paul is the best there is!Written November 2, 2022
- I visited on business several years ago and hired Brian as my taxi ride to the convention centre from the airport. During the ride he told me.abput his various tour service offerings. Half way through the trip into Halifax, I had to stop in tonourchase some items I needed for work that day. Brian was very accommodating and took me to several stores to find what I needed.
I would definitely recommend his service and would certainly call on his again on my next trip thereWritten March 26, 2022
- We are a company that plans and manages transportation for clients on a regular basis. Our standards are very high and we always know that Trevor and Arrive In Style are going to provide exceptional service and treat all our clients as VIP's. We have called on them for many years and will continue to do so. They are always on time, well presented, keep on top of flight changes and always provide amazing service.Written August 22, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Halifax
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Halifax:
- Private Transfer from Halifax to Halifax Stanfield Airport (YHZ)
- Halifax Hotels to Halifax Cruise Port Departure Private Transfer
- Halifax Stanfield Interational Airport (YHZ) - Private Transfer
- Halifax YHZ Airport Pre-Arranged Luxury Sedan Service
- Halifax Cruise Port to Stanfield Airport(YHZ)- Departure Transfer
- These are the best places for kid-friendly taxis & shuttles in Halifax:See more taxis & shuttles for children in Halifax on Tripadvisor