Boat Tours • Waterskiing & Jetskiing
What travellers are saying
- I had a great solo kayak tour around the Halifax! My guide (Bella if memory serves!) was super knowledgeable and very patient when I had any questions. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone!Written September 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible experience at LLAC! I visited the lake on a trip to Halifax last summer and as a city girl who does not have much experience with lake activities, my experience was nothing short of fantastic. The staff were helpful, knowledgeable, welcoming and kind. The sun was shining and I had so much fun! Would recommend to anyone visiting the Halifax area.Written June 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We really loved this tour. Our guide Ed was brilliant. Really informative and very friendly. A beautiful way to see Halifax. Saw seals, Osprey, Star Fish. Could have stayed out all day!
We were on a cruise boat but bought this tour independently and it was a 30 min walk to get there from the cruise terminal - easy to find especially with the extra directions sent out.Written August 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Respect for the island and it’s inhabitants, at all times, was the number one priority❤️
Fred and his team are so knowledgeable about the island and conducted the day like a well greased wheel! Which in itself is amazing considering all the moving parts of this operation!
We were so fortunate to have Zoe Lucas join in to add even more knowledge and enjoyment to our experience!
The day was beyond amazing!
It’s difficult to explain the sheer joy of Sable Island, I am so thankful I had this opportunity.Written September 10, 2023
- East Coast Outfitters offers four-hour kayak trips with Adam as the guide. Adam is the consummate professional. He is a master of kayaking and makes learning the techniques easy. His business has a wide variety of equipment suitable for all customers.
Adam is genial and warm. He welcomes everyone and understands what we might like to see and do. His approach to a range of skills and abilities is very inclusive so you should not hesitate to sign up for his trips. They depart from a location about 30-minutes out of Halifax so you get the added enjoyment of driving through the countryside on your way.
I recommend Adam's services highly.Written October 31, 2019
- I have taken a few SCUBA courses with the instructors at East Coast Scuba, They are very well trained and provide top notch training and excellent equipment for sale and for rent. The staff is very knowledgeable about gear and diving. I would not hesitate to recommend them !Written February 24, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Halifax
- These experiences are best for kayaking & canoeing in Halifax:See more kayaking & canoeing in Halifax on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for kayaking & canoeing in Halifax:See more kayaking & canoeing for adrenaline seekers in Halifax on Tripadvisor