- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 113
What travellers are saying
- GROCERY STORES FOR ALL THE OTHER ITEMS ON MY LIST.......WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE THIS IN OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD. THANK YOU ELBERTA, MARY MACDOUGALL, BRANTFORD
Elberta is the place to go for the freshest vegetables and fruit. It is always hand sorted and great quality. Right now corn is in everyone's cart and i personally love the baby yellow potatoes. You can also buy various great condiments and I always pick up a jar of honey. They carry a selection of freshly baked products and I do love the various pies. With getting their selections locally, they can have raspberries and strawberries while most grocery stores only carry imported. I go to Elberta first before I head to the big grocery stores for all the other items one my list.
We are so lucky to have such fresh, locally grown items in our neighbourhood.
Thank You Elberta, Mary MacDougall, Brantford
p.s. Elberta has a little collections of animals which you can feed - goats, ducks etc. which my grandkids just love.Written September 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love the different options they have to offer, from cheese, jam, fruits, plants, Mexican food and even clothingWritten September 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Every Sunday there is a market.
Sometimes there is someone making music.
We can see friends as well.
The groceries, legumes, honey and honey, meat and way more
A must see!Written April 15, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Next week, they move into a cozier warm environment pre Christmas. This past weekend was in the arena - a little dismal at first upon entry. Soon to be celebrated: Muskoka Lamb, Severn Sunset - fabulous chilly, excellent quality of foods. The sour dough bread was outstanding, stencils fo Xmas are coming. We purchased fresh greens, beets, bread, cheese and foods for a fabulous Sunday night dinner. Thanks to the farmers and vendors who are there for us throughout the year! Looking forward to the cozier environment next weekend. We’ll be back!Written November 11, 2019
- Wonderful selection of fruits and vegetables. Also small selection ruin if foods in freezer and refrigerator. Nuts, gluten free and organic selections as well.Written August 5, 2019
- We were wowed by the variety of vendors from delicious food to eat there to meats fresh, smoked or canned, preserves of every description, sweets, breads, giftware of all descriptions, clothing from head to foot. I was interested in getting some alpaca wool I wanted for a project and found a lovely selection and you could buy finished articles as well. We also bought some fabulous vegetables at reasonable prices. We’ll be backWritten December 15, 2019
- Quality local fresh produce, baked goods, jams, honey, apple cider, seasonal florals, etc
Love this little county market. Been coming for years.
Closed on Sundays.Written April 16, 2022
- Amazing family outing. Staff were so helpful and kind. The experience had something for everyone. We went for the sunflower trail and absolutely loved it. Brought home a beautiful bouquet.Written August 20, 2022
- We had our Canadian Tandem tour catered by Wendys. Box lunches contained excellent food. The containers were recyclable as well a wood fork. It is great to see Wendys take the effort to reduce waste. Wendys is not to missing when you visit the 1000 Islznds.Written May 29, 2022
- Lots of fun for small children. 12 and below will have a blast. Family run and they seem to take joy in making experiences for their customers. Small petting zoo. Good value for the cost. Would recommend.Written December 11, 2019
- Has everything from cheese, candy, coffee, alcoholic cider, meat, bread, fruit, handmade goods and more!!! Lots of parking!!!!!Written February 1, 2021
- Lots to see at the market. Excellent food and craft choices. Really enjoyed our visit. You need at least an hour or so to cover the entire market. Worth a trip.Written October 10, 2019
- I like the look, quality of food n quantity. Beautiful atmosphere. Pies r the best I ever wont be disappointed .Also very friendly.Written November 1, 2022
- Great looking produce at a reasonable price, the staff were very friendly and attentive, the store was very well maintained . we will shop here again for sureWritten July 23, 2022
- As visitors, we wanted to connect with locals, and this market was an excellent place to do so. It was fun to have a busker at the front door, but it was a little disappointing at first when we walked into their building, as the main floor is not terribly inviting, with regular height ceilings and lots of white paint. The booths were all still very interesting. The prize is the upstairs hall, with its vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. We chatted with a couple of vendors, and gorged ourselves on the best cinnamon rolls we ever had. The coffee vendor had brewed up delicious coffee, better than anything the 'green-haired lady' coffee chain can chunk out. It was a great experience, and highly recommended. We felt very welcome.Written June 5, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Ontario
- These are the best places for groups seeking farmers markets in Ontario:See more farmers markets for groups in Ontario on Tripadvisor