Points of Interest & Landmarks • Waterfalls
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
Military Museums • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Admission tickets from C$21.00
Showing results 1-30 of 1,493
What travellers are saying
- We had such a relaxing time visiting Niagara Falls; we visited the Bird Kingdom, Skylon Tower and had dinner there as well. The falls is such a beautiful site to behold from the Skylon Tower! Highly recommend visiting.Written January 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited here just before Xmas 2022 whilst on holiday
for our first time in Toronto. Been somewhere we wanted to visit for a while and it didn’t disappoint. Was really easy to get tickets and all the staff were helpful. Tickets were reasonably priced and the gift shop was amazingWritten January 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was mesmerizing adventure! It will take 5-6 hours if you want to do it right. It is worth it. Who could imagine that you could find it in Toronto!Written January 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easy ferry ride from Toronto. About 10 dollars one way and free the other. There are three linked islands with the main one having a large amusement park and an animal park. Plenty of places to eat and drink with great views of the Toronto skyline. We went on a hot day and it was cooler and more peasant than the city.Written January 29, 2023
- Definitely worth a visit - old style market with huge display of cheese, meat, fish, bakery items etc with only little touristy stuff’. On a Saturday definitely do not forget visiting the farmers market behind the main market - these stalls are set up by the farmers/local producer themselves and don’t get the custom they deserve. Plus, being less crowded, the stall holders have more time to talkWritten January 21, 2023
- Visited during winter and spent quite a few hours just viewing the First Nations and the Gallery depicting changes in European styles through the ages - both well worth it plus, lots of opportunities in the European styles gallery to just sit and listen to a curator’s recorded verbal explanation of nuances of the various historic periods.
Cafe reasonable and with good serviceWritten January 21, 2023
- Passed through Ottawa while driving back to the U.S. from Montreal. I was surprised by how beautiful the Parliament Building was. If you're in Ottawa for the first time, definitely worth a visit.Written January 26, 2023
- I had been here years ago, and wanted to go again to see some butterflies up close and personal. It is about 20 minutes from the falls. You have to pay for parking which to me does not make sense since you are paying to enter the attraction. In order to have enough time, we paid for 2 hours, which was $10.
The tickets were about $20/person.
I found the short film at the beginning of the experience very informative and interesting.
Loved the butterflies!
It's a fun experience overall.Written January 16, 2023
- This is a very beautiful castle building but please dont compare it with the UK castles such as Warwick, Windsor.
The rooms are well preserved and provide a glimpse how the people of that era lived and the things they used.
The top floor is a museum with military photos and items.
There are 2 staircases that can lead to the 2 towers then from the tower you can have a view of the neighborhood.Written January 23, 2023
- The buildings and the shops are great. An area where you should spend some time and easy to get to by tram from downtown. Had some great chocolate and selection of spirits. The area has been carefully restored and I just wish we had a bit more time to explore the area.Written January 29, 2023
- Beautiful museum that pays tribute to Canada's past and present military. Exhibits were well presented and available in both languages. There is something for everyone hereWritten January 18, 2023
- We had visited with our sons a few years ago, in the spring, and this was an AMAZING experience. Even though the lower deck is closed in the winter, we decided to go on this tour again. Well, i have to say, save this for the spring, summer or fall, when the lower deck is open. Even though it was still thrilling to see the falls from such a close angle, it's not worth the money if you can't go to the lower deck. For some reason, all the information boards in the tunnels were not there this time around..Written January 16, 2023
- Final destination for all art lovers! What a destination for those who love art! You can find the artistic brilliance and some awfulness too. It's a must!Written January 27, 2023
- Lovely spot to visit on your travels to Ottawa. Well maintained, clean, and a lot of interesting facts and information posted about. Beautiful views especially at night when things are lit up.Written October 24, 2022
- (Myself and 2 teenage daughters.)
When we went there, first time, we went straight to the elevator of course. But No. Go to the front desk. Front desk people were great! We had reservations for 4:30pm, received a slip from the front desk, then had to wait in a line where people were there to take your picture. It reminded me of being on a cruise. Then you wait in another line for the yellow bug to take you up to the restaurant.( We had an awesome elevator operator). We got to the restaurant were seated looking right at the falls. The view of the Falls was really cool, it was sunny one minute and our full rotation around (about 1 hour) the falls were all lit up and it was dark. So really cool.
They have a fixed menu. My daughters just wanted a salad. They were told that a salad wasn't a complete meal and had to pick something else or we had to leave? I thought that was odd since I was buying a fully priced meal. So my teenagers asked for a cheeseburger (its on the kids menu). Waitress didn't seem to happy about it, then we had a younger waitress who was great.
Bread was given, a salad, the entree and an oreo dessert..a pudding?
I had salmon that was very good, I'm not sure what the orange type veggie puree was on my plate but it didn't taste good.
After we were done eating, we took a ride to the top observation. it was windy and cold (The weekend of Buffalos big storm) . We had a great time. Definitely something you should do while in Niagara FallsWritten January 21, 2023