- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
61 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 61
What travellers are saying
- Great spot to stop. The tour guide was very knowledgable. The cave was much larger than I had expected but has been set up with flat floors to make it easy to get through. It was well worth the stop.Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were driving to Kingston and the original plan was to grab lunch at downtown Belleville before visiting Zwick's Park. However, we had plenty of leftovers from breakfast that we decided to head straight to Zwick's Park instead. A lineup at the west parking lot made us turn the car around. Luckily we found a cool shaded parking spot near the soccer field. We opened the car windows and ate a late lunch right there. Afterwards, we left the car and followed the waterfront trail, going from west to east. We passed the picnic tables, food trucks and pop-up shops at Pop-Ups on The Bay, posed for photos at the Belleville 3D sign with the Bay Bridge and the Bay of Quinte in the background--we seemed to be the only tourists at the time as no one else was interested in the sign--and walked all the way to the mostly empty East Zwick's Park with its wooden pergolas, park benches and flag pole. We then retraced our steps back to West Zwick's Park and checked out the Golden Hawk Sabre jet. We stayed about an hour here at Zwick's Park, on a hot Sunday afternoon, I might add. From what we saw, it is a lively waterfront park popular with the locals, both young and old.Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited this museum recently and we were so thrilled with the experience. The curator was so friendly and knowledgeable, and really took the time to answer some questions we had about the house. The interior is absolutely stunning, so if you enjoy history or architecture, you will enjoy this. There are 6 “Flattie Hattie” figures hidden throughout the museum, so our kids quite enjoyed looking for her. I am hoping we can go back at Christmas to see it when it’s all decorated for the season! Thank to the staff at Glanmore for a wonderful visit! This was a highlight of the summer for me.Written September 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a gem here in Quinte. Great for walking or mt. biking. The parking fees are pathétique, but this was the conversation authority's decision.Written February 17, 2020
- It was a good place to go for a walk in nature. There are no steep climbs, but you have to watch where you put your feet (there are many rocks and roots on the way). It was fun to walk along the river and to go see the lookout. Since it was on a Monday in October, there weren't many people around.Written October 5, 2020
- The best cider by far. You just have to try it.And they pasturize it where as Campbells does NOT. in this day and age its much neededWritten November 2, 2020
- not crowded, good variety of games
excellent restaurant good food and reasonably priced very good serviceWritten June 25, 2022
- It is along a river and it is well maintained (although there was a bit of trash near the empty trash cans). There is a park for kids and a skate park which seem to be appreciated.Written October 3, 2020
- I know I only rate it a 3 but it does have some good things to offer. The cleaning staff with the hardest in the mall and around the food court. The security is out of shape and old. That needs a gave lift. To many people hangout at this mall that are unemployed. You see them everytime hey are there. The stores are good and the parking is not bad. They could use a bit of a face lift but it's worth a visit.Written October 9, 2020
- Have gone there several times for different things. The staff are friendly and eager to help. I've never had to wait long and the best is that there is ample parking right across the street.Written November 7, 2019
- Been here a few years back, it is still amazing. The owner is a sweetheart, she helps with fittings and is NOT pushy. So many beautiful items and accessories, and the prices are excellent!!
I could shop here once a week if I lived closer.Written August 3, 2018
- Celebrated Easter mass with my family here, and loved the experience. The church is beautiful inside and out, and has plenty of parking space. The stained glass windows were particularly gorgeous. Sit near the front for best viewing experience.Written April 21, 2022
- What a lovely gift the Kiwanis Bayshore Trail is - in any season! It's not only fun to walk (or run) some (or all) of it, it's great to be part of the intergenerational hubbub of roller-bladers, baby strollers, singles, couples, sunbathers, contemplative folk on benches, fisher folk, bird watchers, children on playground equipment...the list goes on. It truly is a place that makes you feel part of a rich (and healthy) community. (It's also nice to gaze down to it from a "bayside" hospital window - as a patient or a visitor - to watch the world go round!)
I remember when it was just an idea in my father's Kiwanis Club many years ago. Not only did it come to fruition, it's been beautifully kept up for years. So it was particularly sad when the high waters overflowed the banks and rendered some of the trail unusable earlier this spring. It was still a great place to visit, but the trail was broken by flooded areas. I was pleased to see on my last visit (late summer) that much of what had been damaged had been restored and the place was as lovely as ever.
Although I no longer live in Belleville, I visit often. No visit is complete without at least one drive through the Kiwanis Bayshore Trail - especially if there's time for a stop and saunter.
Kudos to its caregivers! Your work is appreciated.Written September 10, 2019
- Had a lovely afternoon attending a baby shower in a rental room at Quinte Sports and Wellness Centre. I had no idea they offered this service. Convenient option for within the City limits.Written March 19, 2019
- Seasonal hours apply. This is not an attraction but A good place to pick up pamphlets for local attractions, maps for wineries and so on.Written May 2, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Belleville