Off-Road & ATV Trails • Golf Courses
What travellers are saying
- We stayed at BBR for a much needed rest & relaxation. The resort and the staff did not disappoint! Both Katie (Hospitality Lead) and Katherine (Food & Beverage Lead) were amazing and were very helpful in making sure that all went well with our stay. Highly recommended!Written November 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited this mansion on June 24. There is a parking lot at the place. You can visit this house on your own. You can read the information boards or scan a QR code to get more information about each room.
In the basement there was an exhibition about the 1960s. You could even play records from that time on a turntable.Written August 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This single room cave was very neat to wander around. It's a guided tour (though there is no way you could ever get lost) there is a Crack or two that goes deeper but was advised to not venture in. Not the most exciting cave I've been in but one of the best in the general area since hell holes is closed permanently nowWritten March 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were driving to Kingston and the original plan was to grab lunch at downtown Belleville before visiting Zwick's Park. However, we had plenty of leftovers from breakfast that we decided to head straight to Zwick's Park instead. A lineup at the west parking lot made us turn the car around. Luckily we found a cool shaded parking spot near the soccer field. We opened the car windows and ate a late lunch right there. Afterwards, we left the car and followed the waterfront trail, going from west to east. We passed the picnic tables, food trucks and pop-up shops at Pop-Ups on The Bay, posed for photos at the Belleville 3D sign with the Bay Bridge and the Bay of Quinte in the background--we seemed to be the only tourists at the time as no one else was interested in the sign--and walked all the way to the mostly empty East Zwick's Park with its wooden pergolas, park benches and flag pole. We then retraced our steps back to West Zwick's Park and checked out the Golden Hawk Sabre jet. We stayed about an hour here at Zwick's Park, on a hot Sunday afternoon, I might add. From what we saw, it is a lively waterfront park popular with the locals, both young and old.Written August 9, 2022
- It is a gem here in Quinte. Great for walking or mt. biking. The parking fees are pathétique, but this was the conversation authority's decision.Written February 17, 2020
- It was a good place to go for a walk in nature. There are no steep climbs, but you have to watch where you put your feet (there are many rocks and roots on the way). It was fun to walk along the river and to go see the lookout. Since it was on a Monday in October, there weren't many people around.Written October 5, 2020
- Been here a few years back, it is still amazing. The owner is a sweetheart, she helps with fittings and is NOT pushy. So many beautiful items and accessories, and the prices are excellent!!
I could shop here once a week if I lived closer.Written August 3, 2018
- Good place for a walk with nice views on the waterway over to PEC.
A nice playground too for young kids so worth if for them. Lots of free parkyWritten September 6, 2023
- We attended the 11am mass. Lovely church and very lively singing. Beautiful Old Style Church which is well looked after..Written November 7, 2022
- We were able to stop by and enjoyed the opportunityto see what the shop had to offer. A good selection of goods and produce.Written November 7, 2022
- Have gone there several times for different things. The staff are friendly and eager to help. I've never had to wait long and the best is that there is ample parking right across the street.Written November 7, 2019
- Perfect spot for a drink with friends.
A great range of really tasty beer that’s brewed and served on site by a friendly team.
Plenty of merch to choose from too!Written January 7, 2023
- A lot different from what it used to be - an improvement for sure !!!
Great sound from the stage and the beauty of the old days curtain.Written March 5, 2020
- Came here while visiting Belleville from out of town and left very impressed. Among its various facilities it has several hockey arenas, a pool, full gymnasium, workout room, and indoor track. A fantastic sports complext that is really well kept.Written November 28, 2022
- Bruce and his wife are a great host and hostess in their beautiful shop. I have visited and bought from them (in-person and online) for years. They are tops and so willing to assist in any way possible. I give them A+.Written July 19, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Belleville
Belleville Attractions Information
|Tuesday 3:48 a.m.|