- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
73 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- It's a nice place to visit, especially with kids. Not that small, lots of animals, they also have some shows where they show animals and kids can communicate with them (at least during not covid times). Worth the money, hard with the parking though.Written January 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fascinating step back into the past with this country home that was the focal point of the Bell family and the great inventor whose innovation transformed communication. Whether it’s the science behind the telephone or Victorian era life/social history there’s something for everyone with a sense of curiosity. Call ahead to ensure you get a well informed tour. Plan on it stretching 90 minutes. Thumbs up to Brian who shows he knows his stuff about everything Alexander Graham Bell.Written March 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Check out the Brantford Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre either as a visitor or as a participant, you will be impressedLived in Brantford for a number of years and was a frequent visitor/participant to the Centre and was never disappointed. The memorabilia section is a must-see. As a spectator or participant, the facilities are first class. A little more mature, try the excellent walking track. There are motels and restaurants within walking distance.Written May 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another wonderful day at Brantwood Farms. Meeting Santa, doing crafts and drinking hot chocolate by the fire.Written December 4, 2022
- Very happy to see this was open. Lovely gardens to walk about, the art gallery had several rooms of displays that were quite interesting and beautiful.Written June 23, 2021
- This was the first time attending an event at the Sanderson Centre (Kim Mitchell...great concert by the way). We were very impressed by the beauty, comfort and acoustics of the Performing Arts centre and look forward to attending more events.Written March 5, 2020
- My son and I went here as part of his Scout group. The museum has lots of exhibits, artifacts and details. The staff member was very friendly and knowledgable.
They have lots of hands-on things and a mock-up of a WW1 trench. It really made for a really great experience!Written November 6, 2019
- Such a fun time and the staff is extremely friendly, accommodating and committed to giving the best experience possible.
You can add a visit to the Bell Homestead (great experience) and have lunch at The Sociable Kitchen + Tavern to make it a fun Day Trip with friends.Written January 24, 2023
- I have to wear vionic shoes and I find them hard to come by. Al’s has a wide selection with lower prices than Tootsies. I look forward to some new stock.Written December 16, 2018
- We went out for a day of camping, walking the trails, kayaking on the Grand River, and enjoying the outdoors. Many others were enjoying tubing, rafting, and canoeing.Written October 17, 2020
- just a beautiful place to spend time. Our city works dept. do a beautiful job on all our gardens. This park is a great place to take special photos as well. Or to just sit and relax.Written December 17, 2017
- The trail system throughout Brantford is a wonderful plus to the community. Easily accessible with lots of parking.Written December 17, 2019
- Decided to make a quick stop for lunch, found this lovely place tucked away. Had a delicious lunch with fun pairing of this local beer. Everyone was very friendly and you can tell they all love what they do and take pride in it.Written September 18, 2019
- Typical casino. Reasonable selections of games startinmg @ .50 cents / spin.
(unlike Woodbine for instance where hard to find anything under $1.00 uless much older)
Brantford seems darker than others. Black ceiling; dark brown carpet. Games here I find, when you DO win bonus games you may only win $7 to $12. often. Onlyvery rarely can you score BIG like $40. plus. Snack bar has dinner specials for under $9 most afternoons. Bonus gifts are sent ONLY to those who are rare visiters. IF you are a regular like me will NEVER get sent coupons for "free" merchadise.
That is SO NOT FAIR!!!Written February 22, 2020
- Interesting place, with lots to look at. My biggest beef would be the pricing on some of the musical equipment, like guitars and amps. WAY overpriced for what they are. Seems it's been that way for a long long time. Usually for around the same price they ask, you can find way cheaper elsewhere.Written May 8, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Brantford
Brantford Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 1:04 PM|