Bodies of Water • Neighbourhoods
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travellers are saying
- Awesome place, for rest and recreation with family or independently. I would recommend it to everyone who visits Mississauga.Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great boardwalk for walking your dog. And excellent location to also see Lake Ontario views. We have seen deer, lots of birds and the new boardwalk is a great path around the marsh.Written September 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went for a pleasant walk there today; to let go of old stress and instill renewed positive vibes and affirmations. The sound of the lake water and crisp fall air was exactly what I needed to rejeuvenate my mind and soul! Great place to be one with nature..a true hidden gem in Mississauga.Written November 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So nice to be by the water on a sunny November day. Park was clean, plenty of parking (weekday afternoon), the only problem is that both sets of washrooms were closed. Come on City of Mississauga, we should be encouraging people to spend time outside year-round, but without toilets it really limits how long you can stay / whether you can drink a coffee / whether you can bring kids.Written November 10, 2021
- This is a lovely small park, very nice for a scenic stroll or some nature photography of flowers, pond, landscaping and turtles.Written September 30, 2022
- This place is a wonderful place to hike and see and experience nature. A bubbling river, gentle trails, lush wooded areas all the more made magnificent by amazing Fall colours, birds chirping, deer sightings sometimes.
This has always been a favourite park of mine here in Mississauga.Written November 9, 2022
- This park has several hiking trails, is well maintained, lots of trees and I never seen a park in my life that has so many picnic tables and fire pits. There is also public washrooms and free parking.Written September 29, 2021
- I took my bride here for a quick picnic on a surprisingly beautiful fall day. There's plenty of benches near the library where we parked for free. It's a pond really, but the geese and other birds make for a nice slice of nature in otherwise acres of suburban sprawl. Lots of people strolling, talking, enjoying the circumference path and trees. All age groups and diversities of culture were present. A nice way to spend an hour.Written October 23, 2022
- I live not far from these gardens (as well as all the other parks along the Lake). Every time I visit this beautiful park, I see something new and wonderful. This is an amazing place, run by volunteers who work hard to keep the gardens beautiful. It's so calm, peaceful and relaxing. And it's one park where you can count on dog-walkers to keep their pets on the leash. Watch out for bikers, though.Written October 22, 2022
- A great place to walk in natural surroundings and enjoy Canada's seasonal beauty. Great for birdwatchers too, esp. at dusk..and if you're lucky you could see deer, n=brown fox or tortoise.Written December 1, 2021
- It is relatively small park compared to other parks in Mississauaga eg. erindale, Mississauga valley etc but it is nice and lcean for walking, jogging etc and have waterfront with view of Lake Ontario. Small children can use play area and feedbirds.Written April 5, 2020
- It is excellent trail for walking, running, bicycling etc. It is centrally located in Mississuaga and not very busy.Written April 5, 2020
- This is a great place to bring your dog/ puppy to socialize and enjoy playing with other dogs. The over 3.5 acre terrain has both trees flat surfaces for your dog to enjoy. This is Mocha's favorite spot for chasing squirrels.Written November 12, 2022
- Small, but it's a decent location to take some great sunrise shots. The beach is covered with red rock broken pottery pipe.Written June 16, 2020
- TLDR: Nice Park, no on-site washrooms, lots of fun events in the summer.
This is such a nice area. The park has lots of benches and a bandstand / gazebo so you can get shade on sunny days. This is definitely a warm weather spot. It is close to the lake and a flowing body of water. Quite often you can see birds out on the water or people using kayaks/paddleboards.
The park is big and usually there is lots of open space to have a picnic or play a sport. It is also a good spot to just soak up some sun in peace.
The one downside is that there are no washrooms on site (although most parks don't have them). I mention this because this is sort of a big public attraction and I think it should have one. I have seen other smaller Mississauga parks that have washrooms.
If you need a washroom, during business hours. You can try the library on Lakeshore next to the parking lot or the arena at the other end where there is a curved sloping driveway.
This park hosts tons of summer events and festivals too, typically on weekends. That was what brought me to this park for the first time. There is always something fun to do here.Written September 11, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Mississauga
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Mississauga:
- Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto Airport
- a week in Toronto, Canada
- Full-Day Highlights of Prince Edward County Private Tour