Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travellers are saying
- What an amazing experience...came to Canada & spent time with friends in Niagra where we decided to get photos done, just for kicks, & what a fun & amazing time we had here...we felt so comfortable as soon as we walked in...all the girls there were so great & we had lots of laughs with them...the photographer was so professional & really knew what she was doing...we got great photos & the prices were very reasonable...go & see these girls & treat yourself to some beautiful photos, you won't be sorry...thank you to all you girls at Always Antique Photos, would love to come back with the kids next time!!! 😊😊😊 Terri, Roy, James & LynneWritten October 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were hoping it would be a bigger place to see. Very few people were there, so it was really quiet. We enjoyed it though, nice staff and friendly service! Great place. Very excited! We can’t wait for next time! The Outlets are pretty good!Written January 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We felt like we were coming home, we met Angie 15 years ago and she is just as beautiful and kind as she was then. We bought two beautiful paintings today, to add to the three we already have. We had such a nice visit.Written October 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good for shopping, nothing particularly local or interesting. The mall stays open at night, so it is a place to pick up some night snacks, too.Written August 14, 2023
- This is basically a Costco outlet for returns, discontinued items etc. When they first opened their pricing was fair. Now their pricing is the same as Costco. There is no savings on many of their items. Trying to get a realistic price from staff is practically impossible. We don't bother with Lapennaco anymore.Written July 23, 2018
- What a lovely art gallery on a cute street in Niagara Falls. The owner was on site and is a very talented yet humble man. He displays various artists works as well as his own. I even bought one of his which I Love.Written September 26, 2019
- What a wonderful and unique experience! Woody is very knowledgeable and passionate about working with glass. He is a very patient teacher showing us different techniques all the while keeping us safe while we worked our own creation. I definitely left with a new respect and understanding for the glass trade. This is an experience well worth trying!!Written October 25, 2023
I want you to know how much our granddaughter and her parents and her grandparents love your Summer Art Camp Program located at Mountain View United Church. We pick her up some of the days she is there.
The projects are AMAZING! And the staff is so friendly and caring! My goodness, I wish there had been a program such as this when my kids were young! I believe children need the arts to become well-rounded human beings.
So much appreciation. / Granny JanWritten July 29, 2019
- We really enjoyed looking at the paintings. I really liked to how nice the place looked from the inside and outside. Nothing to dislike about this place.Written August 8, 2016
- Located within the Fallsview Casino Resort in Niagara Falls, ON is a variety of shops that will impress the shopper or browser who is finding ways to pass some of their free time.
Here, there are specialty shops that sell chocolate, fragrances, and sportswear along with souvenirs of the local area. A gift shop is here also as well as a food court on the lower level that includes Subways and Tim Horton's. There is also a 24- hour restaurant on the upper level of the Galleria and a Great Estates of Niagara Wine Store for the connoisseur that sell the local variety as well as international wines. One can get a taste of the local wine to see if they are interested in buying the vintage.
Last but not least is the Avalon Ballroom where performers as Tony Bennett perform here as well as a variety of local and international talent.Written November 4, 2018
- On Saturdays they have Farmers Market. It is open from 7AM-1P.M
There are a lot of people to buy fruits, vegetables and eggs and way more.
Everybody like this!
A must see!Written April 6, 2021
- Really a cool concept & could be a popular spot for young kids to have fun with their friends. It’s a new place with new tech…so new the person at the front desk who sold the tickets to us, never explained that we had to connect to their Wi-Fi in order for the pictures to ‘come alive’. We spent about 30 minutes (we were the only 2 people there on a Friday afternoon) trying to figure things out. Right when we we ready to walk out & ask for our money back, we were given instructions on using the Wi-Fi. After that, we had fun taking pictures & videos of all the fun & interactive scenes. Then, when we thought we were done & were walking out, we were told there was a 2nd floor with more scenes. We climbed a pretty big flight of stairs & found some glow-in-the-dark scenes & some ‘scary’, zombie scenes. Very creative…but by then we were done.
Definitely worth a try…but CONNECT TO THE WI-FI or you will be extremely disappointed. And don’t miss the 2nd floor (you might have to ask if you don’t get good,clear instructions at the beginning).Written October 23, 2022
- OMG!!! Chocolate heaven! You have to try the milk shake and chocolate covered apples! Only complaint is how busy it was. Hard to get around with that many people. But still so worth it for chocolate lovers!Written August 19, 2023
- He was so nice and the ride was smooth and a very good experience. Very good I recommend. Great stories, very knowable.Written January 13, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Niagara Falls
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Niagara Falls:See more shopping for children in Niagara Falls on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Niagara Falls:See more shopping for couples in Niagara Falls on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Niagara Falls:See more budget-friendly shopping in Niagara Falls on Tripadvisor