- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- Fun experience. The ride is short but has great views. The staff are friendly, the car was clean & the lines move quickly.Written September 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The bus was a lifesaver for us on our trip. The adults didn’t mind walking so much, but our kiddo wasn’t a fan of walking uphill to our hotel every time we left the falls area, especially at night.
Since the sidewalks at the falls are all a level lower than everything else (besides the table rock/journey behind the falls), this helped us save our feet and we were able just to do shorter walks between things.
We stayed at the courtyard Marriot, and there was a stop right out front across the street, which was super convenient.
At the very early hours of the morning (like trying to catch the boat at 8:30) it was harder to find a bus, but with hopping on and off at a few stops and catching another bus, it worked out just fine.
I will say, it took us quite a bit to figure out the transit app, and the times on there never seemed to match up with the times on the brochure/map.
Also if you have an exact time you have to be somewhere, do not expect to be on time, even if the app says you will be. We found that they usually ran a few minutes behind, so we tended to try to take a bus a bit earlier than needed just to be safe.
The Wego really will take you pretty much everywhere you could need to go in the general falls are. When in doubt, take a bus to Table Rock (the main depot for all the buses) and you’ll be sure to find a bus heading the way you need.Written August 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have used this service countless times without any problems and would highly recommend. Based on the poor grammar of the 2 “terrible” reviews, I’m guessing it was the people writing the reviews that had issues and not this service.
This company is polite and responsible. It’s also nice they don’t even ask for a credit card to hold the booking, you just pay at the drop off point. I’ve always paid exactly what was quoted with no problem.Written February 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just returned from Niagara Falls. We were met right on time at Buffalo Airport by AA Taxi with a sign with our name. We were promptly for our return from Niagara Falls Canada to Buffalo Airport. Clean, private van and prices are per trip not per person. Drivers speak English well and Spanish. Must faster than the shuttle and less expensive per person.Written September 5, 2019
- I was hesitant to call after reading reviews but there were no UberXL options and there were 5 in our party. Both times I called for a ride there was a van at our location within minutes.
It was a bit pricey for about a 3 mile ride but they did accept US currency.Written June 12, 2019
- We had the best day out at the wineries at Nigaria on the Lake today. Our driver Marko was excellent. Gave us so much information on the region. Wineries that he took to us were so good . I would highly recommend him to show you around. Fiona Paddy & HenryWritten September 28, 2023
- Our driver, Ross (Ross’s Fishes), gave us a wonderful tour of the Canadian side of the Niagara area. He was a wealth of information, from his explanation of Looneys and Twoneys to the best pastry in this part of Canada. Naturally we saw all the key sights as well as the falls at night including fireworks. The following day we took his advice and drove through the wine country to Niagara on the Lake, a charming Victorian town with shops and restaurants and beautiful flowers. Thanks Ross for a wonderful tour!Written September 20, 2023
- If u need a ride to the airports from Niagara Falls CA, I highly recommend these people. I was shocked at other limo services, when I was calling around for prices. This company is reasonable, prompt with email responses, clean vans and very hospitable drivers.Written June 7, 2019
- This was the best way to start our visit to the Falls. The driver was very knowledgeable and shared all about getting around the place. Dropped us at the hotel, gave us his cell number for emergencies, picked us up for the return flight.Written June 12, 2017
- We hired NOTL taxi for the day to drive us to various wineries - what a wonderful experience! We were able to go at our own pace and made it to all the places we wanted, plus a couple extra that Jazz, our driver, recommended. A+ service and professionalism. Thanks for giving us such a memorable day!Written September 23, 2019
- Such a great service, amazing value. Such attention to detail and service exceeded my expectations 👍Written September 7, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Niagara Falls
- These experiences are best for transportation in Niagara Falls:
- Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto Airport Hotels
- Private-Safe Transfer from Niagara Falls, Canada to Buffalo Intl, Airport (BUF)
- Private Departure Transfer: Niagara Falls, Ontario to Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Transfer Niagara Falls, Canada to Toronto Pearson International Airport YYZ
- Niagara Falls to Pearson Toronto Airport Private Transfer
- These places are best for transportation in Niagara Falls:
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Fallsview Limo Niagara INC - Tour & Transportation Service
- Out of Town Lincoln
- Zoom Tours Inc
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Niagara Falls:See more transportation for couples in Niagara Falls on Tripadvisor