- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Gorgeous and luxurious, I especially love the snow room and steam room. Sensory galore and well worth the money. We are very pleased and thrilled!!Written June 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a mommy & daughters spa day trip. The facility was prestige & felt extra prestigious as we seen pictures of the late Queen Elizabeth that had visited there. The staff, all of them, are super awesome & accommodating. We loved & enjoyed the facilities from the indoor pool & hot tub & changing room to my mom’s massage with her RMT. The outdoor waterfall area is just a breath of fresh air. So happy we got to enjoy it….could’ve spent all day there but have to share! We will definitely visit again!!!Written September 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a beautiful thing to be able to experience this healing with Terry. I had an incredible experience last night - and talking things through Vicki and hearing her insights helped me to connect all the dots and piece things together. I highly recommend this to anyone on a healing journey, and to anyone looking for any type of physical or spiritual healing. It is a beautiful setting, an inviting and safe space to be and they are the most hospitable hosts !Written July 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Liv has fantastic food. Generous portions and terrific service. They were good enough to do something special for our 25th anniversary.Written September 1, 2023
- My sister and I had a relaxing time at the spa. She had a prenatal massage and I had the relaxing body scrub. Both of us enjoyed ourselves and would return.Written October 31, 2022
- The goats were amazing. Melina, the instructor, is so sweet and so knowledgeable. She made the whole experience so much fun.Written July 11, 2022
- We were staying in NOTL and decided to have a couples massage. The best part about this place is you have full access and use to the change rooms. You can shower after your massage and they provide you with a bath rob and plastic flip flops. Our massage table/beds were heated which was awesome. They had a choice of male and female masseuses so that was nice. RMT so we got receipts - beware though when we submitted our receipts to our insurance company they only paid $100 of the $124 that we were each charged because they said it was more than the usual charge. So we did end up having to pay $50 out of pocket plus the tip.Written May 23, 2017
- Beautiful spa, very relaxing. Had a wonderful experience and left feeling throughly relaxed and renewed.Written May 4, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake
- These are the most romantic places for spas & wellness in Niagara-on-the-Lake:See more romantic spas & wellness in Niagara-on-the-Lake on Tripadvisor