What travellers are saying
- This golf course has breathtaking views. My husband and I are avid golfers and would highly recommend giving this 9 hole golf course a try. We had dinner on the patio afterwards and not only was the food delicious, but the service was excellent. Highly recommended! It was certainly worth the drive from Toronto. We will definitely be back!Written August 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We just discovered this place over the summer months. When the kids are home and looking for a way to kill some time, we head over to the driving range.
Niagara in the summer can get quite expensive but I’m happy to say that this place is not only fun but economical. I spend $50 on their Double Birdie special: ( I think that what it’s called) two large buckets of balls and 14 tokens for the cages. I think that’s a fantastic deal.
You can bring your own clubs and bats or you can borrow one of theirs. Totally recommend checking them out.Written November 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife game me a gift certificate for Royal Niagara & played with my son. We played Bridge & Escarpment and the only positive comment I can make is the that the layout is quite good but that’s about it. It’s priced at a Premium but is definitely not worth it. The condition of the course is sub par when you pay $100 to play (round, cart, range balls & tax). The tee decks clearly weren’t cut in over a week and very uneven. Greens were very slow and ball marks everywhere! I was fixing 6 or more balls marks every green and there were many more that needed fixing!! WTF all you “golfers”!!! We played on a Sunday and it wasn’t very busy which was the only plus to playing there!!
By far the best course in Niagara is Grand Niagara- you’ll pay about $25 less and the course is head & shoulders better than Royal Niagara!! It’s not even close!! I won’t be going to RN again that’s for sure! Grand Niagara is a better layout, much more picturesque, terrific greens & tee decks and a true test!Written July 4, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to the course to try it out and get in some practice before a tournament. Went mid week to play 9 holes, which is all the course is. However two holes have two flags to shoot for on the green.
There is some water on the course that makes some holes a bit more challenging.
The course is well worth the visit for all but the pros.
It is reasonably priced. They have a snack bar and rent golf carts.Written October 8, 2019
- St. David's 9-hole course is about 15 minutes from Niagara on the Lake and well worth the trip. The club house is a bit hard to find... best to rely on GPS. My wife and I rented clubs (higher end clubs), and were both pleased with how they performed. I can't really blame the clubs for my Jekyll/Hyde play... they seemed to improve parts of my game. The fairways were great and the greens in perfect condition. Directions for moving from one hole to the next were a bit lacking, but we managed to get through the 9 holes without upsetting too many people. This is a great little course. We will definitely be back.Written July 5, 2018