What travellers are saying
- Gabriella was fantastic! She was very friendly and knowledgeable. She made our visit very fun! We always love stopping in at Konzelmann.Written December 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome experience. Francois was our guide and he did an amazing job as our tour guide and answered all our questions.Written November 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Reif Estate Winery is a great winery for a tasting, they have several options available that are sure to please everyone.
The grounds and building are beautiful and the staff was knowledgeable and welcoming.
We did end up with a couple of bottles.Written November 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- MUST GO! Quaint, amazing shopping area complete with places to eat and drink. Everyone is friendly, views are beautiful.Written November 13, 2023
- Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Aaron made our experience fun, personal, and educational. We will definitely be back!Written September 26, 2023
- We had a wonderful visit to Jackson-Triggs Niagara estate this past Friday Nov 10. The building and vineyards are beautiful, the food and wine were delicious and everyone we interacted with were lovely - from Pierre's warm welcome to Maggie's great suggestions for lunch (local cheese and charcuterie board, confit duck salad, short rib tacos) and our wine tasting to our conversations with Glenna and others on the team in the Gift shop where we bought bottles of ice wine for ourselves and for gifts for family members. Thank you for a lovely visit.Written November 12, 2023
- Enjoyed a wonderful wine tasting and charcuterie plate with a beautiful view. Vlad took wonderful care of my grandmother and I, and helped me with an order to ship wine home to GA. Thank you for a wonderful time!Written October 29, 2023
- Sadly we were unable to do the wine tasting but we went to the whiskey bar and it was so nice. Some of the best mixed drinks i've had and the staff was very helpful. Also had outdoor heaters and a nice little pondWritten November 27, 2023
- If you are visiting NotL make sure you spend some time visiting Fort George. This is a great faithful reconstruction of the original site complete with some original artefacts. There are heaps of staff on site, in period costume, who are very knowledgeable and eager to answer your questions. Having no knowledge of the history of the area, I walked away with a good understanding of the history around the 1812 war. Make sure you time your visit for the musket demonstration - this is well worth seeing. The person demonstrating one of the weapons had some difficulty with the firing mechanism highlighting the issues with this type of weapon - the commentary was hilarious and had us all laughing.Written October 8, 2023
- Over looks Niagara River.- good view of boats. Shady in morning and sunny in afternoon. Good for recreational bicycling - relatively flat.Written August 16, 2022
- Had a really great time at this winery. I had the BEST pizza that I’ve ever had, and I’ve been to Italy!! The wines that we tried were very good and settled on the double pressed. I highly recommend visiting this winery with its great food, drink and staff.Written October 17, 2023
- First we did a wine tasting. The young man who served us was friendly and knowledgeable about their wines and shared the story of the history of the winery. We found a couple wines we enjoyed. But the real highlight was the restaurant. The food was outstanding! A very delicious fig and pear salad was the highlight but the pirogi putine was good as well. We liked the food so well, we came back 3 days later for something different. We loved the food. On a side note, when we were at 2 other wineries, people were recommending Caroline for food. Saying much the same as we have.Written November 3, 2023
- We discovered this winery via a winemakers pass and so glad we did. We joined their wine club on our second visit. Since joining we have been back numerous times. The wonderful staff sure make everyone feel welcome and treat us like family. Wines are excellent and still have not found one we did not like. We are normally red wine drinkers but have discovered just how good the whites can be. The Chacutery boards and brecheta are the best in all of Niagara in our opinion.Written October 20, 2023
- This park has become quite pricey. Parking is now $20 flat rate for 4 or more hours! Washrooms are far away and park is not handicap accessible.
Rental of a shared area in the pavilion with a small charcoal bbq is pricey too.
But- our family (52 of us came this year) had a great time and the kids love the splash pool.Written August 28, 2023
- The site is peaceful as it is Impressive in size and stature. The Limestone monument is Located in beautiful green space/park with a walk about area featuring historic plaques, statues and points of interest. Benches and seating are situated for viewing the surrounding Niagara/Lewiston area. Quite insightful. Well kept. Parking available. Recommend.Written March 27, 2023