- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The pretzel with mustard was OUTSTANDING. Should have bought more than one!! We enjoyed our first poutine, bratwurst, steak, burger, and it was very convenient to the CN Tower.Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came here while exploring the Distillery District. We were sat quickly and it wasn’t terribly busy when we got there. Even though it wasn’t very crowded, the waitress seemed to be very busy and didn’t have much time to tend to us and every process of our dining experience took longer than it should have. As far as the food though, everything looked and tasted excellent and the food was some of the best we had while in Toronto.Written August 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My absolute favorite brewery in Toronto. I love baseball, they do the theme so well. Staff are legends. Not too hard on the wallet. plenty of merch. plenty of great beers. make this your stop in Toronto. Dog and baby friendly as well!Written July 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience. The bartender from Byron Bay was amazing, she poured out my half flight when I was in the toilet but was cool about making it right. Dogs everywhere, rad people. Great beer. a hidden gem for sure.Written July 3, 2022
- The beer here was awesome. Loved the atmosphere here and even got to watch some of Spiderman!! I really enjoyed this place and had a great time here.Written July 29, 2022
- We were visiting Leslieville and my son ( who lives nearby) suggested we call into the brewery. I’m glad he did. Unpretentious and lovely cold beers. The lady behind the bar was most welcoming and offered tasting samples before we selected.Written September 17, 2019
- This is NOT a restaurant. This is a small brewery in the heart of Etobicoke. They have a decent selection of bottles and cans to choose from and you can mix and match tall cans in a pack of 6. They do have a small bar with some of the beers on tap that you can try and even stay for a pint. They are open on long weekend holidays when the LCBO and Beer store are closed. We got a 6 pack of tall boys for just under 15$ which is not bad for cratf beer. Good taste. They have free parking and the staff are really nice there. They let me sample all the beers on tap for free ! Sweet !Written September 25, 2017
- This is a cool place to grab a drink. What I really liked is they allow dogs. The barmaid was very nice and even brought the dog a bowl of water. They have games to play and a relaxing area to hang out.Written June 18, 2019
- Great beer. I have heard great things about their beers, and they are true. With all the Covid rules there isn't much else. They are in an industrial area so the beer garden does not have the best view, and the food selection was pretty much potato chips. Still a great visit. Friendly staff and really great beer. Picked up several to bring home. We will go back. If you like craft beer, make sure to visitWritten September 5, 2020
- Yummy craft beer in a brewery environment! Fun to see the tanks brew equipment.
We really enjoyed tbe freshness and great prices! Ill be backWritten February 15, 2019
- Hello guys... the best beer ever...and I am very berry lol picky about beer. Germans beer lovers will fall in love with this proudly 100% canadian one. Congratulations!!! All my love and keep going on!Written May 8, 2021
- I surprised my husband with a brewery tour and tasting during our vacation in Toronto. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Great for any craft beer lovers!Written August 6, 2018
- I stumbled onto this place and what I like about it is it's non pretentious feel. You can walk in and self guide yourself which isn't hard.
As for the taste of the beer, Cool beer is good and cheap. $5.46 for a 4 pack and it's way better than budweiser. their stonewall light is very refreshing and very light. If you're strapped for cash, get this - add a lime or lemon and it's awesome. I'm not sure about the hemp beer. I didn't like it that much.
If you're ever at the eer store though and you only got a few coins on you or are going to a baseball game and need something to play with, go with this.Written June 10, 2019
- I like going to this place
The atmosphere is nice, service very good, good beer abs good food: cauliflower Brussels sprout and tacos are very good!Written May 22, 2019
- Had a work function here and the amazing staff introduced their quality beers with some flare and interesting facts. My co-workers enjoyed their flights of Longslice products (Princess Clementine and Cherry Sploosh were favourites). The bottle shop offers Longslice brews and merchandise. Like all craft brews in Ontario, it may not be the cheapest (no buck a beer here!), but supporting local business, especially these guys are worth a look if you are in the Canary District area, or even the Distillery District! Enjoy a Longslice Brew!Written January 20, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Toronto
- These experiences are best for breweries in Toronto:
- Toronto Local Beer Tour: 2 Beers at 2 Unique & Historical Pubs
- Toronto Craft Brewery Tour
- Toronto Legendary Cocktail Tour
- Niagara Region Small Group Luxury Craft Beer Tour
- Toronto Private Historical Craft Beer Tour: The Junction
- These are the best places for budget-friendly breweries in Toronto:See more budget-friendly breweries in Toronto on Tripadvisor