Spas & wellness in Toronto
Top Spas & Wellness Centres in Toronto, Ontario
Spas & Wellness Centres in Toronto
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Spas & Wellness
Health Clubs • Spas
Showing results 1-30 of 375
What travellers are saying
- I have been under an immense amount of stress and pressure that has taken a toll on my physical/mental well-being that I new a standard deep tissue massage wasn't going to work. I was considering Thai massage after hearing from some friends about the benefits and was recommended to Bahn Thai Spa by two different people in my life. I was fortunate to book an appointment with Orachon, after reading her bio it felt like a good first time fit for me. (After this experience, I have no doubt all team members there would offer a thorough experience)
This was by far my best therapeutic experience 'Ever'! I wasn't sure what to expect and went in with no preconceptions and from the moment I stepped into reception the warm atmosphere, calm vibe and reception representative immediately put me at ease, she answered some questions and offered some tea while I waited for my service. The aroma filling the air was exquisite and definitely helped with the initial relaxation processes.
Orachon lived up to her promise of positive energy transfer, I'm sure this is a big part of why I felt so diffused after the treatment. Her technique worked well with my level of need and she was able to gauge the right amount of pressure based on all my problem areas (there were a lot!) She also provided some feedback and tips to help maintain the healing and a complimentary bag of epsom salts for a bath soak later in the day. A gifted practitioner whose enjoyment for what she does shows.
I will definitely be back and will incorporate this healing service into my self care routine on a very regular basis.
Thank you Orachon and the team at Bahn Thai for a wonderful first experience!Written March 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Got a deep tissue massage from Ryan and it was hands down the best massage! It seems like he really know what he's doing and he's made my back feel a lot betterWritten February 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to novo spa with my husband and did the face and body organic care for couples. We had Angela and Timea, it was just great! It is probably our best experience among the few we have done so far! We will come back!Written July 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a wonderful Experience at Majestic Angel Spa. The staff was so attentive and knowledgeable. I received 2 hours Angel Experience massage with Hot stone. Even I don’t know how to explain my feelings. For the first time in my life i actually felt that I am completely forgetting about outside world. She fixed my shoulder and neck. She was so friendly and sweet. INCURABLE Service.
Absolutely come backWritten March 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a beautiful spa. The staff were very friendly and professional. Extremely knowledgeable on all the products and fragrancesWritten March 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was my birthday present from my daughter, but due to the restriction I had to cancel water treatment services. Overall it was good experience, it was my first time in this SPA. My first treatment was body scrub and massage. I came to the 3rd floor, but girl at the reception told me to go to the 2nd floor to the change room and leave my cloths in a locker. I came to the change room but receptionist there sent me back saying that I will do it in the room. It's a winter time and I had to carry my coat and boots in my hands, I don't understand why she didn't allowed me to keep in the locker, I had pedicure after that. The body scrub and massage were fabulous! I had a bit of disappointment with the pedicure. The aesthetician was very nice, but the job she's done seems like a little unprofessional. My feet have not been actually cleaned properly, nails shaped unevenly and nails polish coating done awful. It was surprising as this place supposed have good professionals in the basic services too. Their massage therapy is great and the staff is very nice, but this left me a bit disappointed.Written January 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Towering over the vibrant Yorkville neighbourhood, the design-centric Four Seasons Hotel offers a melange of luxurious amenities enveloped in a sophisticated architectural setting. Accommodations are gorgeous, authentic French food authored by Chef Daniel Boulud is served, the hotel offers convenient access to designer shopping , museums, restaurants, all that Toronto has to offer.....and to relax the body, mind and soul after a hectic shopping spree...there is the Spa.
Ah....the Spa ...the Four Seasons Spa which features an indoor swimming pool, comfy lounge chairs, whirlpool, sauna room, relaxation room, massive spectacular change rooms and a high-tech gym with an adjoining yoga studio so I can do my 'sun salutation'......there is just a ton of wellness amenities here. The facility maintains the swanky demeanour of the hotel proper with it's lavish luxe aura and yet promotes an overall soothing ambience with its neutral tones. This vast wellness 'farm' weighs in at 30,000 sq. ft. (you can't feel claustrophobic here) embraces 16 treatment rooms including a luxury couples suite and a salon with hair, manicure, and pedicure stations. The roster of treatments is exhaustive with seemingly every imaginable kind of ritual available.....as with some fruity exotic treatments like the Ruby Red Grapefruit Scrub....sounds like breakfast to me. Being a spa novice, I choose my go-to treatment in the form of a massage......great stuff as I emerged from the session in a cloud-like state ready for life anew.
If you are a fan of the sport of Spa-ing......keen for the finest spa treatment and experience with therapists dedicated to guest services of the highest standard .......
.....then try the ..........Spa at Four Seasons.......Pampering Options GaloreWritten September 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The service was professional and totally relaxing. The ambience was designed to enhance the experience.Written March 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Oh how I love a spa day...well this was only a couple of hours, not a full day that I squeezed in.
A first time visit to Miraj, but an avid "spa-er" any time I can treat myself.
I've not been to Morocco but appreciated the cultural accents that make you feel like you've left the city transported to another place.
Nestled inside the Shangri-La hotel, this spa Oasis is located on one of the main arteries of city, on University Ave.
The hotel is Luxurious and grand, busy even during the mid day but once you step off the elevator and enter Miraj.
The warm tones engulf you and you simply forget that just below is University Ave, which has 4 major city Hospitals in close proximity and many office buildings.
From arranging my visit over the phone to arriving on the day the Staff were very pleasant and polite.
My two back to back treatments were divine.
Asami, attended to both my treatments (facial and Body Buff) and she was excellent (Arigatou gosaimasu)
The pre/post lounge room was a welcomed extension of the spa experience.
A place you are welcomed to relax and continue to unwind with no pressure to leave.
This was a me-time, mini retreat that I thoroughly enjoyed.
If I don't get to Morocco any time soon I would consider returning to experience the HAMMAM treatment here at the Miraj.
For guest staying at the Shangri-La, it is a lovely addition to the hotels' amenities and services; so of course, why not completely indulge yourself!Written November 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm giving it a five for the lovely service from the service manager, Ms. M. Byrd. The spa was very quiet which was incredible!!! Very quiet, albeit not many clients were visible. The massage was o.k. having use of the facilities was great. Getting a hold of reception and booking was a challenge but handled quite well and efficiently after initial contact. Great snack throughout. I wouldn't say much has changed since Covid except I do remember paying for the spa and the meal together, I could be wrong, but be aware there is a 18% tip on each of the bills, food and spa, which were separated. The reception seemed a bit on the inexperienced side for a 5 star spa, but definitely trying their best. Not the warmest reception for a world renowned establishment. I would def go again.Written March 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took the advice of a friend who has been going to this studio for years and so glad I did! I’ve had numerous facials and laser removal sessions with Ana and I couldn’t be happier with the service, expertise and results. I’ve tried out several other estheticians and salons in the past but I’m glad to have finally found one I can trust - will be a customer of Ana’s at this studio for life! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for honest advice and friendly service.Written January 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For the first time in my life, I have employee extended health coverage, and of course, they run out during the calendar year. Eager to book some treatments before the end of the year, I booked a massage with Susierra at Advanced Approaches to Massage. She is such a warm, friendly, and extremely talented therapist. She was readily accommodating of some touch restrictions: I have over-sensitive feet, but entirely desensitized shoulders.
I left with properly functioning shoulders, and a sense of whole-body calmness. I was able to purchase the "10" which gets me 10 treatments at 10% off (basically one free massage by paying for nine). I will definitely be back, and will keep you posted.Written November 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If your muscles are aching or you are having trouble relaxing try the Signature Spa massage treatment with Yanina! I went with a bad back and felt so much better immediately. It's a therapeutic experience in a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. Once inside you will forget that you are in downtown amongst the noise and bustle.Written February 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was nervous about getting a massage in June 2021, as COVID restrictions just recently lifted and I am very cautious about distancing. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Elmspa's reopening involved very strict procedures that made me feel comfortable throughout the experience. It has been 1.5 years since my last massage and I was long overdue for back pain treatment.
When you enter the building, you are buzzed in from an intercom, and then you are greeted by a receptionist behind a barrier and they are wearing a mask. Your temperature is then taken by a machine that scans your forehead. This was a nice touch that made me feel more safe. You are then given a questionnaire about recent travel and cold symptoms etc. The receptionist stays distanced and then shows you a fridge with water bottles and individually wrapped apples. You can then go to the garden and remove your mask to enjoy your beverage as there is no one else there. You are then greeted by your RMT and mask up and then shown the treatment room. You wear a mask throughout the massage and the RMT also wears a mask.
Tony was my therapist and he did an amazing job catering the massage to my needs. In my opinion, the sign of a great RMT is one that doesn't need to ask you where your pain is, they can figure it out on their own. Tony knew exactly where my tension points were without asking me anything. I had a nice relaxing massage and my back felt like new again.
The Bryden Group of companies (Elmwood Spa included) prides itself on 5 star customer service. It is always a treat to know that every little detail has been taken care of by the staff. They explain exactly how everything works and in what order you should do things in which takes a huge load off my mind. It is the first step to truly relaxing and enjoying a quality spa experience. Everyone at Elmspa and Elmwood Spa put their own personal problems aside that day and are ready to provide quality customer service similar to that you receive in Japan. Elmspa understands that when you are going to treat yourself to a spa experience it is your turn to be pampered.
I highly recommend Elmspa to those who are worried about getting a massage in a post-COVID world and also to those who are in need of pampering.Written June 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had an amazing Dermotological facial with gold mask add on done by Anna. She was an excellent esthetician a real professional. I was there to relax and was not in the mood to chat. She sensed that so did not engage in idle chit chat. That is a very important quality to have, to sense what your client wants. I would rate my service with her a 10 out of 10. My friend, on the other hand had a different esthetician and said it was her worst facial ever and they cancelled her hair treatment add on without discussion or offering another treatment. Unfortunately she did not raise her concerns with management. So my experience was amazing while her's was not. So to ensure a great experience ask for Anna.Written August 6, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Toronto
- These places are best for spas & wellness in Toronto:See more spas & wellness in Toronto on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Toronto:
- H2O Float Studio
- Novo Spa
- Majestic Angel Spa
- Guerlain Spa at Hotel X Toronto
- Spa at Four Seasons Toronto
- These are the most romantic places for spas & wellness in Toronto:See more romantic spas & wellness in Toronto on Tripadvisor