Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travellers are saying
- This place is just perfect. We just went for our third room and the rooms and staff have been nothing short of excellent every time. We took friends who had never done an escape room and they immediately said that they want to go back.Written November 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow this is such a cool thing to do! We did the Murdoch Mysteries game. Casa Loma area is the perfect backdrop for this fun experience! It’s like no other escape room. You are immersed in an authentic atmosphere, with vintage props and excellent actors that help keep you engaged with the tasks at hand. Solving the mysteries take a lot of brain power but it’s very exhilarating! Great fun to do with friends and go to the Keg mansion for dinner after!Written November 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a great first experience for an escape room! Killarney is an excellent and talented Game Master, as they ran the room for my friends and I. We all had such a great time and I would recommend this place to anyone in a heartbeat.Written November 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is very beautiful and fun. We did dreams escape room and very interesting escape room. The whole place is very decorated.Written October 16, 2023
- Such a fun place for escape room games. Their rooms are large enough to explore in amd move around to solve the puzzles. Very friendly staff as well. I've tried the Noriko mission and Pathogen mission, both were super fun. Between the two, I enjoyed Noriko a lot more because it was scary.Written April 27, 2023
- We did the doors room with two 11 year olds. Really fun, lots to do for everyone. Staff is great, we had to use 2 hints but it was really good.Written August 14, 2023
- I would really recommend this activity. The staff/ actors are so helpful and wonderful. We would have needed another 5 hours to solve the puzzles and finish lol but it really was tons of fun!Written November 4, 2023
- The room (Shut Down) was a whole lot of fun, and hints are not too obvious when asked for. A very nice experience overall, and we'll be back for more.Written February 15, 2022
- Me and a friend played "the evil dragon of Toronto" game and I would absolutely recommend it. We had a lot of fun walking around and solving the puzzles. We got to see some interesting sights and on top of that I learned some new interesting things about Toronto. Absolutely an amazing experience. Will definitely try the other ones!Written October 12, 2023
- This was our first time doing an escape room and this one was certainly very fun. Because we a fans of the TV show, it made it all the more engaging. The addition of two actors in the game also added a wonderful element to the experience. The puzzles were challenging and you definitely had to work as a team to see how all the clues fit. I really didn't think we were going to figure it out. With less than 2 minutes to go, we managed to solve the mystery and help Murdoch escape imminent death! At the end, the actors told us that less than 10% of the groups are able to solve the game so we felt really good about that! All in all, definitely well organized and highly recommended.Written March 16, 2020
- My partner and I stumbled upon this gem online while we were planning a trip to Toronto from the USA. We're both so glad we came!
We did the Dragon's Song adventure with a mixed group (10 members, ages ranging teenagers to early 40s) and had a truly great time. The cast (Kat as MC, Clinton as knight, and Rhyse as alchemist) was so energetic and really enhanced the experience. It felt like everyone had a chance to shine as we worked out way through the hour of puzzles and you really could not ask for a better location.
I highly recommend it!Written May 8, 2023
- fun activity for kids birthday, our favorite ones are Ninja nd Final Destinaton. conveniently located right downtown on Yonge StreetWritten October 23, 2022
- We have done over 65 escape rooms in several countries. The rooms here are very well made and fun with interesting puzzles. Would recommend for something to do with family that is a lot more fun than going to the movies! Only downside is that it is very expensive when bringing a family. The pricing for escape rooms has gone through the roof and it isn’t very logical. If anything, it cost them less to have more people in the room because they complete it faster, and therefore have more time to reset for the next group.Written July 5, 2023
- Wow, what fun! We booked the Riddle Room for an outing with our 33 boarders and they had an outstanding evening. The kids did 2 or 3 escape rooms and then played games in between. The service was incredible, food and drinks excellent. We will definitely come back again!Written September 11, 2021
- This was my first time at an escape room and beneath the surface exceeded my expectations. It was fantastic and challenging and enjoyed by all in the group.Written April 26, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Toronto
- These are the best places for kid-friendly room escape games in Toronto:See more room escape games for children in Toronto on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking room escape games in Toronto:
- The Imaginarium
- Casa Loma Escape Rooms
- Roundabout Canada Escape Room
- Secret City Adventures - Casa Loma Escape Series
- Secret City Adventures: Murdoch Mysteries Escape Game
- These are the best places for budget-friendly room escape games in Toronto:See more budget-friendly room escape games in Toronto on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for room escape games in Toronto:
- Looking Glass Adventures
- Captive Escape Rooms Toronto
- Secret City Adventures: Murdoch Mysteries Escape Game