- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travellers are saying
- This place has driving ranges for gold and is nice and clean. There is a spot to purchase drinks and snack. I went for mini golf on a day with great weather and with my wife and kids. They enjoyed themselves and it was quite affordable but I would have rather paid a bit more to get a more unique mini golf experience. Having said that, I did enjoy and do not regret going.Written September 4, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked on line for 2:25. They book every 10 minutes. The guy explained to us how it works and gave us the club, ball and score card. There is an arcade in there but it was rather small. It took 1 hour for 4 people to do 18 holes. It costed $63 for 4, $14 each. I love the neon colours. The course had some tricky holes.We all had a great time. I totally recommend this place.Written February 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The building is a little worn. The cars are a bit worn too. The cars are gas, so you kind of smell afterwards. The helmets are a little worn too. Some of the helmets have strap buckles missing on them. The seat belts got caught a lot and a bit difficult to buckle up.
The staff are nice, except one - grumpy old guy at the track. I think that the number of laps given was fine.
Mini golf afterwards was fine too. I didn't find any places to eat here. Washrooms were clean.
We went on a Groupon deal. I am not sure if I would go againWritten January 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very creative mini golf holes. A little pricey for what you got, but we had fun as we were the only ones golfing that day. Didn’t have food or drinks, but they were availableWritten July 23, 2023