- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 180
What travellers are saying
- A nice trip across the lake to the islands. Speedy boarding and regular service. Great views back to the Toronto skyline.Written September 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We got on, there were ample seats, comfy, and we ended up on the right hand side so could see the CN tower as we approached the city.
WiFi didn't work, but that was fine.Written August 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent ride from Captain Marc. Beautiful day. Smooth and quick trip. The folks at the dock really helped with issues on the website.
May 27 2023. Pick up at harbourfront centre.Written May 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went on a private sunset tour around the Islands a couple of weeks ago and had a wonderful experience. Sean was extremely friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. The tour included both beautiful skyline views as well as some lesser-known hidden sites. Would highly recommend to anyone (he also offers traditional tours and water taxi service)! Sean is easily reached by phone.Written July 30, 2020
- Whether it's the historical charm of an old steam locomotive or the modern elegance of a high-speed train, the fascination with trains endures forever for me. They symbolize not just a mode of transportation but also a journey of the soul, a longing for exploration and discovery.
So it’s no wonder that when an opportunity presented itself to travel in a train I Jumped at it and jumped into the train here in Toronto. The train I travelled was the sleek, green, double deckered “Go train” to travel .
The Go train service was first introduced in 1967 to alleviate traffic congestion and provide a more efficient way to travel between the suburbs and Toronto's downtown. Now it’s become an essential mode of transportation for daily work commutes and leisure trips like mine.
It provides stress-free and reliable way to travel. No more dealing with bumper-to-bumper traffic or hunting for parking spaces, you can simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.Written August 9, 2023
- My family (2 adults and 2 teenagers) visited Toronto in July 2019. Went on a Saturday morning to the Toronto Islands. Buy your ticket in advance online, otherwise you'll be waiting in a very long line, probably in the hot sun. It's only about $6 per person, so not a bad price. Overall, fine experience.Written August 23, 2019
- Our tour guide/driver Hassan was incredible. Very friendly and knowledgeable. showed us interesting sites along the way and also areas to avoid and areas to go to that won't rip you off. Loved that we were in a private sprinter bus, not that crowded, and were picked up and dropped off at the hotel. Would use this company again and take other tours.Written June 25, 2023
- By world standards, Toronto’s subway system is average, but improving. Unlike many of the better world class systems, there is no platform barriers to protect people from falling onto the tracks. This is a transit system safety deficiency which has resulted in a few deaths.Written September 15, 2022
- My friend and I were picked up at Toronto International Airport. Our driver contacted us as soon as we landed, and was waiting for us at the designated spot. In spite of the crazy traffic, our driver got us to our hotel safely and in a timely manner, and was friendly and helpful throughout the drive. The same driver picked us up on our return trip! Great customer service and reasonable rates. I would book with them again!Written July 29, 2023
- Thank you, on time, safe, friendly.
Dropped me off at correct location at YYZ.
Car was nice and clean.Written June 5, 2023
- Great limousine service.
Very professional and prompt.
I highly recommend them.Written September 23, 2023
- Affordable car service around Toronto and GTA. Very professional drivers. I have tried few times they were always on time. Highly recommended.Written March 23, 2019
- My family ordered a taxi from this company for 7:00 am on a Monday. We booked three days ahead of our flight, going from Mississauga to Pearson International Airport. When they did not arrive by 7:15 am, we called the company several times and NOBODY PICKED UP, just voicemail. We had to order last minute from another company, which took forever to arrive since it was Monday morning traffic, and by the time they got to us, it was later in the morning and traffic was even worse. Needless to say, we thought we would MISS OUR FLIGHT and were LUCKY to make it on time to the airport with the alternate company. Never heard from this one at all. We booked because the reviews here gave us the impression they were reliable, but will never use them again. NOT WORTH THE RISK.Written October 7, 2020
- There are many interesting things to see and do within walking distance from here, like you can even board road plane frGood service. The company has good, clean and well maintained cars . My husband after travelling so long hours in plane found very comfortable journy in taxi.
I would love to recommend them for their good service n good prices .Written June 11, 2023
- Driver was very courteous and knowledgeable. On time. The ride was over priced, and driver explained that it is due airport feesWritten March 25, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Toronto
- These experiences are best for transportation in Toronto:
- Toronto Pearson Airport to BlueMountains-Arrival Private Transfer
- Toronto City to Pearson Airport Departure Private Transfer
- Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto Airport Hotels
- Private YYZ Arrival Transfer-Pearson Airport to Toronto/Misisauga
- Bus to Grotto - Tobermory Flowerpot Island Cruise Bruce Peninsula
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Toronto:See more transportation for couples in Toronto on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Toronto:See more transportation for groups in Toronto on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Toronto:See more budget-friendly transportation in Toronto on Tripadvisor