- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
157 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 157
What travellers are saying
- Nice and easy way to get to the islands. Very cheap and the ride to and from has beautiful scenery. Schedule is not always on time but very close to the time .Written July 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Comfortable trains that run on time. The cars have two levels so you can go above and see some scenery (at least west of downtown). Prices are a bit high and based on distance of travel. Still the Presto cards make it pretty easy. Union Station (downtown Toronto) can be crowded and confusing if you aren't used to it.Written May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friends and I always have great experiences on the Tiki Taxi. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and always go out of their way to make the guests feel welcomed. Shout-out to Captain Ron for providing such great customer service this afternoon!Written July 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A little more interesting that most subways. When you cross the Don Valley, you are actually on a bridge over the valley then go right back underground on the other side. Interesting. Also, some of the cars don't have doors between them so it can be really interesting to see the curves as you go along. Otherwise, nothing too interesting, but it does get you around. Oh, doors stay open only a short time, so be ready for your stop.Written May 17, 2022
- We only had a short time in Toronto and this is what we chose to do! Took the Ferry over to Center Island and walked around for a bit. It was a quick ride over and plenty of seating. Views were spectacular and the Islands are a must see!Written October 6, 2019
- Went on a private sunset tour around the Islands a couple of weeks ago and had a wonderful experience. Sean was extremely friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. The tour included both beautiful skyline views as well as some lesser-known hidden sites. Would highly recommend to anyone (he also offers traditional tours and water taxi service)! Sean is easily reached by phone.Written July 30, 2020
- Easily the best way to the airport. Far cheaper than any kind of taxi or limo at $9, and far more comfortable and faster than a coach. Very quick to Pearson at only 45mins. You can also use your Presto card which is usable on almost all Toronto area public transit. Both Union and Pearson stations are beautifully designed, very clean, and very modern. At Union there's also a cafe, lounge, and washrooms just a 5min walk away from the subway. Seats are very comfortable and luggage space is plentiful. Level boarding at all the stations as well, so no climbimg up steps. Great value and highly recommend to all visitors!Written August 8, 2022
- It was an amazing experience. Super comfortable..! Mr Manoj, the person who drove us, is a really nice person! Overall, it was one of the most comfortable trips I have had recently.Written July 1, 2021
- My husband and I took the Algonquin Park group adventure. We had no clue how the trip will turn out as It is quite far from Toronto. But to our surprise it was awesome and we enjoyed everything. Damian is very kind and takes care of everything as described in the Itinerary.Written October 21, 2019
- Took the Niagara Falls tour with Hassan
He arrived early, was very courteous and knowledgeable -gave us tips on what to watch out for throughout the trip. Brilliant customer service -I would definitely recommend him and the company
Then we booked a Limo ride to the Airport with the same company. Again, the Driver (different gentleman) turned up early, very nice ride to the Airport. . Would definitely use if I am in Toronto again
Well done - you made our holiday enjoyableWritten January 15, 2020
- We took the Pirate taxi from the Island Yacht Club after dinner! What a delightful experience! Rielle was so welcoming, funny and full of knowledge. It will certainly not be my last pirate taxi ride!Written July 29, 2022
- Elite saved the day!!!! They were able to get our exec from Toronto Airport to the Buffalo airport so fast that he made a flight we didn't think was possible. Amazing customer service, great at communicating and speedy. Highly recommend!!Written April 28, 2022
- Great company. Great service. Great experience. I will never use any other company besides this one for all future rides going anywhere.Written July 18, 2021
- The favourite part would be the ease with which the whole journey was undertaken and the price paid for the booze.Written June 5, 2022
- Had the opportunity to use 401 Limo for a trip to Pearson and return. Our group was 10 people so two vehicles were required. I booked online with both departure and arrival time and both vehicles were a few minutes early going down and were waiting on return which was around 2 am in the morning. The drivers both ways were fantastic and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.Written February 28, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Toronto
- These experiences are best for transportation in Toronto:
- One Way: from/to Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) - Private Transfer
- Private Arrival Transfer from Toronto Pearson Airport YYZ
- Executive Luxury SUV for 8 hrs within city
- Low Cost :- Hire Full or Half Day Executive Luxury Car Services in Toronto
- Private Toronto Airport Transfer Service to City centre Toronto
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Toronto:See more transportation for couples in Toronto on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Toronto:See more transportation for groups in Toronto on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Toronto:See more budget-friendly transportation in Toronto on Tripadvisor