- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Really amazing kayak tour along to the wrecks in Carlisle Bay - saw loads of turtles, good view of the wrecks, swarmingReally amazing kayak tour along to the wrecks in Carlisle Bay - saw loads of turtles, good view of the wrecks, swarming with beautiful fish, and one of our party went over and had a snorkel over the wrecks. Great guides and just genuinely nice people. I wish them the best of luck!Written June 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Expected more for the money on the Empire Sandy tour...dinner was awful...cheap buffet food with very little attention to detail ...shrimp was dumped on a plate...no ice ...with liquid on plate ...nasty ....roast beef more like jerky...vegetables n tasteless rolls...not impressed ...should mention overcrowded and standing whole time on the water....wouldnt recommend!Written August 31, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I contacted Steve the owner of the boat because I wanted to host a private event. He was very easy to talk to, and was great at communicating all the necessary information. Everyone that came had a fun time. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend.Written November 6, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good experience, had never rented a small boat like this. Lake Huron was beautiful and Toronto ski line is beautiful, The water was alittle rough. Was running a little late and the staff allowed us to do our full hour 1/2.Written October 4, 2018
- We had scheduled a time and my husband had a fall and we were not able to attend. I sent an email thinking they would say sorry we cannot do anything. They graciously allowed us to change our date. It was really nice when we arrived a lady was directing people to parking or where to go. When we went in Nathan and a young lady helped get us organized. Ron drove us out and shared about his machine that was driving us. Remind people to hang on when you start up. The hut was heated and we were warm. I had a fish bite but we did not get catch any fish. We have a friendly driver on the way back. This was our second time using this company. I would include the parking and drive in the price and then allow people to opt out and get a discount. One price for all.Written March 14, 2022
- Fraud guys, it's a scam, they ate my 3000
The person gopinath is fraud , blocked me on what's app as wellWritten April 4, 2022